Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Meet Mutt!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mutt
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-04 22:31:22 — Link

I'm really nervous about new sites and such so please forgive my apparent timidness. I also beg your pardon for how rambling this post is because I never know what to say! As it says in the title, my name is Mutt (though really, anything from "Hey, you!" to "'Ey pretty lady~" would work. My given name is Leslie, so Lez or Lezzie works fine as well! I'm a girl, yay me~ I like floofy things and breeding sites, which is why I joined!

I really want a collection of pretties on here. I don't really know enough about anything else to have clear goals, unfortunately. Of course, I'll try to research and build all the things. I can't help myself! I love talking to people, so feel free to drop me a pm sometime! I can't help much on here, but if you're a Flight Rising user I might be a bit useful? I'm Mutt on there as well, id #2297, if anyone wants to drop by once they're out of maintenance c: 

I'm 21 and going to college full-time. My family has two cats and two dogs (one cat is irrefutably mine and she's the only baby I plan to have for the forseeable future - other furry children are, however, excluded from the current no-baby plans!) I've been dating my boy for a year and a half, come mid-October.

My first pet on here was a Roc and I named him Ham because I was looking for firey names and apparently "ham" means charred or something in another language. I thought it was too funny not to use!

I'm out of things to say now, since I'm generally not great at introductions, but if you have any questions I'll definitely do my best to answer!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-08 04:31:51 — Link

Hello Mutt! I'm on Flight Rising too. Same name over there. What flight are you in?? I'm wind. :) I'm so bad at breeding and making money there. I'm learning the ropes slowly. 

But if you need help on here let me know!  I've been here awhile and I'm sure I can help answer most questions. I also like to chat. :) 

I'm 21 as well and attending a University full time. I'm a senior now! At home I have three cats and two dogs. But we just lost one of the cats. She's 17 and didn't come home a few nights ago. :( I'm very sad but I feel like she knwe it was her time. 

At my apartment (half hour from my home, and closer to my school) I have two cats (well o be is my boyfriends). My kitty is named Loki, and she lives up to her name!! She's so mischievous and likes to make messes. 

Anyway as you can tell I like to chat. If you wanna chat or have questions feel free to drop me a line. 

Welcome to BK!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-23 19:29:08 — Link

Hail and Well Met, Mutt!  Welcome to the game!  Everyone here is friendly so please, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla