Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Sticky: Big Lag in Explore

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Alesse
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-28 20:21:50 — Link

So I don't normally have this problem, but today there is a huge lag in the explore section. When I hit the arrow keys it has taken almost a minute for it to move today. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-08-29 20:06:32 — Link

Please check your internet connection. Unfortunately, we can't help with most of the lag problems because they occur on the side of the player's internet provider.

Here's our ping graphic for the August 28-29. As you can see, the slowest pings worldwide are not longer than 1.1 second, and average response time is 0.6 second:

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-26 18:08:59 — Link

I had the same problem today. I'm on a wireless connection at my university (which is faster than my home connection). I went to enter fights with monsters/gaurdians and there was a lag between entering (well loosing) the battle and my pet moving and it showing up on my status bar on the side.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-26 19:26:15 — Link

Nightingale, we had several outages for 1-3 minutes today, so this time the problem is on our server side. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-26 21:07:48 — Link

It's fine. Glad to know it wasn't my computer in any rate. Hope it gets better! Thanks for letting me know! :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-11 00:29:55 — Link

So I went in explore, probably my 12th island so far. No problems with any of them. But this time when I moved the image of my gryphon did not move. But I could still fight and take resources... all without leaving the portal. I can continue to press the arrows and the fog of war goes away, but my gryphon doesn't move.

It's been several minutes and the image of the gryphon has still not yet caught up.

When I refreshed the gryphon moved... not where I thought she was going to appear, but did...

• Skyie123
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-29 08:02:10 — Link

I had these same problems over the last two days. The image not moving isn't so bad as you refresh the page and it works fine only happened once so far. The lag after hitting a key is annoying. We have checked the connections and everything is fine plus partner is having no issues with D3 or Battlefield and other web games are not having this problem either. There is also a lag with pages loading not just the explore.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-06-29 12:42:45 — Link

Skyie123, try tracert command when you have lags to see where problem appears exactly. Good connection to US or Europe servers doesn't mean that everything is fine on the route to our site (our server is in Moscow). To compare the data from your connection with another place, you can try a third-party service like Pingdom. Please report here only if you see a problem at the last hop. Everything else isn't caused by problems on our server.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-26 18:55:04 — Link

OK,so,this isnt a problem i hav got but a problem my nextdoor nabor had on his tablet.he plays as wildboy.

wen he first tried to make an account,(his first name was jamesawesome)he couldnt get past the tutorial bcause the explore thing was messing up.wen hes started,about a third of it wasnt blak.wen he tapped the arrows his pet would go WAY out all of a sudden,instead of just moving to the next square.the blak never disapeared,and his pet would go way in the water,and even off the island completly,as in way out somewere random on the screen.sometimes we thot the pet dissapeared cus it took us awile to find it (turnd out it was way at the corner of the screen).he made a new account,and it worked on that one.do you think it was a bug on his first account he tried to make?

•  

• Saccharissa
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-27 04:48:08 — Link

Jenna - I would say that sounds mostly like a browser hiccup. For whatever reason, things just went crazy, and usually forcing the browser to reload stuff (like clearing your cache, or forcing a hard refresh) will make the browser get things straight and load them properly.
While that's more likely to be a random occurance than a repeating issue, I would like to point out that since each person is only allowed a single account, it might be advisable for your friend to contact an admin (Angel?) about the matter, and have the abandoned account dealt with.

"You are all made of stars."

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-27 07:06:39 — Link

ok,i'll make shure that gets dun.thankyou!

•  

• Necros
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-04 05:32:36 — Link

Sometimes lag happens to me, i click the arrow key and it takes like forever for the image to move... once i pressed the up arrow and the side arrow afterwards, and the pet moved diagonally across squares once it moved...

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Burn526
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-10 23:17:31 — Link

I had a similar problem. When I explored on my phone, my beasts all went off the explore box. Everything else was normal, except for when my beast would pick up a item, which would vanish in the box,  but have the animation near the beast, out of the box. I have found that magnification is what causes it, and it will return to normal if the screen is on 100% zoom.

• AngelDog
  • User

Posted at 2018-11-08 18:42:17 — Link

I also experienced the lag. My pet will be wandering along, and I battle a monster on Auto. I go to battle it, and the two pics just overlap! I have a picture! Here!

Untitled presentation - Google Slides

That is the link to a google slides of mine. it has the pic

Here is a list of things I need, if anyone is feeling charitable-
Wood, Clay, Cotton, Lazulite, and of course, Vermillion is always good.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!" 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla