Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < I'm Quaint :3

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Quaint
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 04:53:47 — Link

I guess I'll start by filling out this form, and then I'll probably write a little paragraph below it :]

Username: Quaint, this is also what I go by in real life. Its my 'rave name'.

Gender: I'm agendered, but feel free to use female pronouns if you'd like.

Can go by: Call me Quaint. I used to go by Kat online, but I've changed that :P

Colors: I don't really get this question. I suppose my favorite colors are yellow, orange and green.

Pets: I have two cats, Frisky and Mellow, and one crested gecko named Hempwick. I also intend to start fostering kittens soon.

Fav' specie: Roc, I like birdies c:

Fav' coloration: I don't know yet.

Site goal: Probably mostly to hang out in the forums and message people.

Where did you heard of us: Furry-paws.

What do you think of the site? Its pretty well put together.

Looking for: People to talk to <3

Saving up for: I don't know yet.

Most loved pet: Reaper.

Do you already know someone on the site? Nope.

Likes: Raving, hooping, orbiting, edm, PLUR, cats, hookah, psychology, philosophy, sociology, teaching, debating.

Dislikes: Ignorance, hate, intolerance, fallacies, killing animals, meat.

Fandoms: Ummm, mostly bands I guess. P!ATD, FOB, MCR, TAI, etc.

What sites do you play? Subeta, Furry-Paws, DeviantArt, etc.

Hi, I'm Quaint. I'm 20 years old and am living in San Diego, CA and attending SDSU full time for Psychology. I am planning on becoming a therapist. I also have a job teaching an afterschool science program to elementary school kids. I am in an open relationship with my fiance Poetik and we have a house with two other housemates. We have two cats and a gecko and plan to start fostering kittens for our local SPCA. We are huge ravers, though we usually have to go to LA since the scene in San Diego is pretty weak. We love our light toys, he mostly spins poi and gives gloveshows, whereas I generally hoop and orbit. We believe strongly in PLUR and have our own rave family.

If you think I sound interesting, reply or shoot me a message. I'm always down to talk about anything c:

• Shibunari
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-22 02:56:19 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper! I'm also a newbie :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-24 05:25:26 — Link

What is PLUR? I'm from the country and have never been to a club. Not sure if they exist in my state. Certainly not like California. I'm from Vermont :) I think it would be a lot of fun.

Anyway, welcome to BK! If you hve any questions feel free to PM me by the way. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Quaint
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-24 07:07:33 — Link

Hi! PLUR is the raver motto, it stands for Peace Love Unity and Respect. I don't ever go to clubs, I go to raves, there's a big difference. I'm sure they have some in your state, they're just hard to find.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-24 16:59:12 — Link

Shows how much I know, I'm sorry to confuse them. PLUR sounds like a good motto to have!!!

We don't really have a night scene... we have this one place in the state where we hav concerts. And I guess they have raves or something.. but last time they did they got in a lot of trouble. My state only really has one hub... Not much to do here unless you're like me and love the outdoors :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla