Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hey there peoples!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Swilja
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 09:19:29 — Link

Hi!

I was watching my friend play and thought that this game looked neat, so when she went to bed she told me to sign up if I wanted.  So here I am!

Swilja isn't my real name, it is a Twi'lek name that I've been using online because A) I'm a dork, B) I thought it was interesting and C) Did I mention I'm a dork?  

Feel free to say hi, I'm mostly harmless.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 11:26:29 — Link

Hey there Swilja! And welcome to BeastKeeper! Hope you enjoy the site so far. Let me know if you need anything, even if you just wanna chat!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 14:42:46 — Link

Swilja is a cool name. :D I never really got into Star Wars myself {that's where Twi'lek came from yes?}, but I have to admit they have some of the best of the names. Actually to be completely honest I haven't even watched all the movies yet. I probably should haha, I know for a fact I'll end up hooked on it.

Anyways, rambling-- my name is Mars! Your friendly, neighboring planet haha. :D I hope you're enjoying ( and continue to enjoy ) your time here on BeastKeepers! n w n

Feel free to message me if you'd like to chitchat, or if you have any questions and I can do my very best to answer them. :3

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:37:16 — Link

Swilja is a cool name, as others said.

I hope you like it here at Beast Keepers! I sure do even though I've only been playing for a day. x3

Anyway, I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie, and my inbox is always open and ready for random messages.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla