Boards < General < Help < Can You Use A Magic Bomb

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• FizzleFruit
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 21:30:53 — Link

Can you use one

jingle bells
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-14 22:05:36 — Link

Yeah, It is an item.

"Allows you to catch a Wild Pet of any class with normal chance. Single-use item."

Make sure you have some Licenses (buy fromt the state store) and you can go to Capture Wild Pet (under Pets) and the little purple guy (Magic catcher) should appear at the bottom of people you can hire. When you hire him the Magic Bomb goes away (single use item). It does exactly what the description says.

If you don't have a cartographer's guild, or don't know where a pet is going to be then I wouldn't risk using one. It may be best for you to sell if you don't have those things as they can fetch some good money, I suggest putting it up on the auctions or post in the item sale forum.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Naga
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-08 01:50:30 — Link

Whoops, I didn't really know what I was doing and used it. If you don't have a magic bomb, can you still catch wild pets?

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-08 22:48:27 — Link

Yes, the magic bomb is for the magic catcher, no one else. :)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla