Boards < General < Help < Inventory Space (New Question)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Featherdance
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 05:55:22 — Link

My pet was exploring an island and came across a Mutagen. My jaw kind of dropped, but now I'm hitting myself over the head for over-filling my inventory temporarily as I prepared to build stables level2. 

Is there any way I can empty out my inventory and then pick it up? I'm willing to destroy things if necessary, or trade/auction them. I just wanted to check before I destroyed items just in case that doesn't work... thank you!

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 06:16:54 — Link

If you saw it in a Magic Shop, you can still empty a spot and buy it. But, if you found it in a chest, genetic power building, or beast temple... Too bad, its gone :/

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Featherdance
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 19:07:07 — Link

Ah, that's too bad. Thank you for the help!

• Featherdance
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 01:54:16 — Link

I have another question, actually.. I've been putting things in my inventory up for auction, and in the FAQ it said that items in auction didn't take up space in your warehouse. Yet mine still do. Is that information just wrong?

If this is the case, do I have to destroy items in order to make room to purchase a lvl2 warehouse scheme and eventually upgrade? Because right now I can't buy anything. :/

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-08 06:43:35 — Link

The FAQ just never got updated - Auctioned items started taking item spaces after Angel realized that everyone got past space limits by stuffing the auctions with 30-day duration junks. 

So it sucks, but you got to destroy items. :/ 

It helps (very little) to concentrate all the invites and schemes into a few types w/ the buildings in explore. Only a couple of the invites are actually useful.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla