Boards < General < General Chat < Bought out Auctions...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-03 13:38:24 — Link

Have fun finding them in the adoption center.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-03 22:28:55 — Link

Wait.... have you been buying those really nice pets and putting them in? A friend of mine found a GP3 Unicorn in there with awesome genes. o.0

I need to try my luck o.0

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-03 22:38:41 — Link

Well, while that is all fine and stuff, but the pound is so filled, it's gonna be hard finding them, and not everyone are fans of their pets they put on sale to be put in pound cause most people sell their pets because they don't really want to send them to pound.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-03 22:45:04 — Link

It's like the lottery o.0 I found a fairly decent pet while looking. Not too bad genes and wild at that! I'm going to haunt the pound now.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Bailey
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 09:10:36 — Link

You buy the pets, you keep them, we don't need any more pets filling up the already filled pound. Pets in the pound are left almost for a very long time, not everyone want that to happen.

Besides, you are losing the chance of training a really good pet, it isn't worth it to lose silvers just to pound pets, so just quit it.

• Vixen
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 09:17:43 — Link

I think that's not a very good idea, especially towards people who took their time breeding out pets for people to enjoy. I really could not care less about what you do with other people's pets, but different breeders on here have different rules. If they have specifically told you not to do that with their pets, then you do not do that. At least show some considerations and respect for them.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla