Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Luanne's here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Luanne
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-29 22:34:22 — Link

Hey,

I'm Luanne, I'm a girl from Germany so 'Luanne' is not my real name. I saw one of these wonderful unicorns on chickenmoothie.com and clicked on it.

After I registered I thought I had selected 'male' and not 'female', lol.

I like pet breeding games like Howrse, but I didn't really search for it. It just found me :'D

I listen to music most time of the day, my favorite bands are Foreigner and Toto.

My favorite books are Vampire Academy (the whole series, but I prefer the last book), Warriors and The Name of the Wind (from the Kingkiller Chronicle).

I don't own a cat, a cat owns me.

Anything else? Oh, does someone play ChickenSmoothie? My username is (:Spottedleaf:) and I love trading (:

Feel free to send me a pm :'D

Have a good day :)

Luanne

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-31 04:46:52 — Link

I'm on Chicken Smoothie! My profile is in my avatar :)

You can probably ask Angel to change your gender.

Good taste in Music!!

What is The Name of The Wind about? Sounds intriguing...

Germany, that is awesome.. my Dad spent some time there and my grandmother's family is German.. though I don't know much about their heritage...

I too am owned by a cat.... Her name is Loki. o.0 Welcome to BK! I hope you enjoy it here! If you need help or wanna chat I'm usually around!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Luanne
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-31 14:47:56 — Link

Thank you :)

I have chosen the right drop-down thing I realized later :'D

I'm not good with describing the content of a book, so I copied it from Amazon:

"Kvothe, the hero and villain of a thousand tales who's presumed dead, lives as the simple proprietor of the Waystone Inn under an assumed name. Prompted by a biographer called Chronicler who realizes his true identity, Kvothe starts to tell his life story. From his upbringing as an actor in his family's traveling troupe of magicians, jugglers and jesters, the Edema Ruh, to feral child on the streets of the vast port city of Tarbean, then his education at "the University," Kvothe is driven by twin imperatives—his desire to learn the higher magic of naming and his need to discover as much as possible about the Chandrian, the demons of legend who murdered his family."

It's the first book of a trilogy. I wanted to buy the second book a couple of days ago. First I couldn't find it. When I later found it in another store, I had already bought an other book :(

Yes, I have a question: Someone mentioned that selling the Magic Bomb is the best for newbies. For how much can I sell this thing?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-31 20:08:59 — Link

Sounds neat, I'll have to see if my library has it.

Yes, it is. Usually you can make a nice chunk of change. And to be honest to use it without a cartographer's guild (allows you to see where pets are on the map) because you'll be shooting blind...

Sell it in the item trades: http://beastkeeper.com/trade/3

Usually I see them go for about 5,000 silver. Though I'd start small with a low bid, let it run for a few days and see what you can get.

Or you can post in the sales forum and perhaps you could seek a trade for an item, material, or even a pet. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla