Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Forum Modifications

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:34:42 — Link

I have a few ideas for the forums....

First I think that under our profile, community, or account it would be nice to see maybe our ten 9or five) most recent posts and topics. I know that when the site kicks off and has more posts finding things may be tricky. Especially if there is one thread we really want to keep track of.

I think someone suggested this but an ability to modify titles of our posts, and edit our posts would be great!

Instead of redirecting us to the board thetopic is in bring us back to the topic.

If it is at all possible to have a spell check in the box that we type in it would be a lifesaver. I can be a bit dyslexic sometimes and my browser's spell check doesn't work in the box. I don't know if this is possible. If not I'll just have to proofread closer!

I never know what to pick for an avatar on games.... it may be neat if we could have a setting to set our active pet's image to be our avatar. Sort of like how they have the faces of cats be your avatar on Felisfire, or your pets on Aywas. Not sure how hard this would be to code....

Subforums? I know the forums are small now, but they may grow!

I don't know your thoughts on these... but maybe if art becomes a big part of the site having a seperate forum for sales, and a seperate forum for showing off or asking for opinions would be nice.

Under advertising maybe a board like Pricing suggestions? Especially since the site is new- I wouldn't know what to price things at!

Maybe seperate items and pets in the sales forum too- depending on how big these become on the site.

Also maybe a subtopic for quides under help. Maybe guides that users or staff submit.

Another subtopic that could go in help, especially in the site's youth, could be an "FAQ" where users submit questions to be added to the official FAQ. We all learn differently and perspectives would be great!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:12:18 — Link

UPDATE:

Also:

A "Wanted" section of things users are searching for.

I know this may eat up space- and it's just an idea.... but what about "Most recent post by ...blank..." That way we can see if someone new posted in a topic... instead of having to load it to see if there was an update to it.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:17:43 — Link

I agree with all of these ideas.

They are all great suggestions, and I really hope that they can be used!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:38:04 — Link

I see we haev an edit button now. Yay :)

We can't update the title yet. But I'm glad we can now modify things! Thanks!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 14:35:02 — Link

Support!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 14:49:01 — Link

Support to these things, man. All of these things.

&& Titles can, in fact, be modified. There should be a (Change Topic) option located at the very end of your topic. If you click that, it allows you to modify the topic name. :3

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:39:24 — Link

I see that now! Thank you! :)

• Sakarnen
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 22:30:21 — Link

Might I add the suggestion of redirecting us to the post or at least the thread when we write a new post, instead of to the board?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 22:34:48 — Link

Yeah I just came back to add that actually!!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla