Posted at 2013-07-23 04:22:50 — Link

So, I noticed that you can't find a mate for a male creature witht he breeding offers page, and this is rather problematic for me as no one has a creature for sale that would be good for breeding with my males. I'm sure other have had this same problem. For this reason, I have created this thread, so that we can find mates for all of our creatures, not just females. My thought is that you should do double breedings (breed them twice, give one to each person) seeing as you can't charge breeding fees for females, but you can work it out for yourselves if you'd rather work with money.

These are the creatures that I'm currently looking for mates for:

Name: Sorontar

What I'm looking for: Genetic power 1 (or level 50) or higher, second breath would be nice, as would musical beak (or anything with lower power) few or no red stats

Payment: Double breeding or payment of silver. From 3000 to 5000 depending on genetics, possibly more for higher genetic power or homozygous (having both genes of the same type) second breath

Link: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/61202

Name: Shadowfax

What I'm looking for: Genetic power 2 or 3, dimond horn (or lower powered gene) would be nice, as would fragrance. Few to no red stats

Payment: Double breeding, or silver payment. I'll pay from 5000 to 10,000, possilby more.