Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Profile Modifications

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:26:19 — Link

I think the profile page looks a bit.. I don't know... strange? The rest of the site makes great use of space and everything has a nook and flows well. The profile seems to be a bit of an outlier.

I think that the centered info box seems a little... awkward? Maybe move it off to the side and have another box for active pet, or display their avatar. Just to sprucen up the profiles a bit and make them a tad more personal and not just a look-up.

It might be nice for the text we enter to have a table around it too- so it sticks out a bit more visually.

It seems a bit strange that there is the word "profile" at the top of the page... perhaps this could be eradicated or could show the user's name in nice big letters.

Also it would be nice to directly add a friend from their profile.... I know we can add via the Friend page... but it would be nice to just go directly add somebody.

Thanks! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:20:47 — Link

All of these are great!

I would love if they changed 'profile' to the users name to also have their ID number.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:21:46 — Link

That would be nice. And maybe ID number next to people's names in the forum.. It's not as important as it is on other sites though.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:46:33 — Link

Agreed. You have my support, especially for the ID part.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:39:22 — Link

You have my support~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla