Posted at 2013-07-16 22:50:06 — Link

i am not sure if this has been answered, but the whole talk on if it is good or bad, or does it create new genes, well, I can give you an answer on that, as I do degen breeding from time to time, and 85% successful ones too, and I am open to more degen breeding requests as well, as my degen are beautiful and interesting genes.

however, as this is tricky to talk about, can anyone who wishes to know further, note me?

if I post up the information and tricks of it, we might end up with more and more pets in the pound as playing with degen isn't very easy and requires a careful care to the genes and parents, and I am sure you guys don't want more pets being thrown into the pounds.

id like to note anyone who is curious the answer, as well as examples, tips and tricks.

and yes, degen can be as interesting as genetic power if done right, I can breed degen with no red stat or one or two, but in the right areas, I'm willing to pass tips.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from