Boards < General < Help < Explain this, please?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-16 03:16:40 — Link

"Conclave of Warlocks is looking for a Puma with high intuition (71) which is Descendant of Heroes in 1 generation or higher for a magic rite"

"Instead of living in a symbiotic relationship with certain creatures as the Mages do, the Warlocks' sole purpose is to enslave and consume the energies of all different creatures and sources. This is the conflict you find yourself in."

Does this mean... some Warlocks are good?

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-16 08:14:08 — Link

Or they want to do shady business with your pet. You really don't know what this magic rite of theirs is :P

I think my favorite questionable quest is the Sculpter looking for a Cockatrice with Petrifying Gaze. And maybe the Municipal Pound looking for pets... lol.

On a serious note, its just flavor text, and none of it actually matters.

Edit: Adding in the Falconer looking for White Gyrfalcon Rocs to help with training - Since mythologic Rocs are supposed to be the size of ships.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-16 16:19:52 — Link

^LOL... Hilarity ensues.

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-16 20:24:45 — Link

Consume the energies of creatures... hmm.. they must be pretty hungry. Try a v8? Or a Snickers? That's what the TV said to do when I'm hungry. :P

in seriousness Aelisk is right. I don't think there is too much of a plot at the moment so its just filler to make it more interesting. :)

"Or is it?" says the cackling Wizards....

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-17 01:45:34 — Link

I hope those Warlocks don't consume the energies and sources of all the different V8s and Snickers.

I guess you're right, it shouldn't be too serious for a filler... Speaking of fillers, my stomach is empty....I agree it would make a nice twist!

"Foolish humans... we have your secret now! Once we take every last V8 and Snickers bar, we shall rule the world! MUWHAHAHAHAHA!"

Did you guys hear something or was that just me? Anyways, speaking of shady business... I hope none of the pets here end up on Beast Keeper's Most Wanted... dun dun dun

-Tucker Max

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-07-30 20:32:06 — Link

Warlocks aren't bad actually :) Though their methods aren't approved by the majority. But when they are looking for a pet through the state service, they will return it safe and sound to the owner. It's more trouble than it is worth to break the contract rules in this case.

It's a bit easier with Municipal Pound. You may have noticed that they are usually looking for females. The explanation is that they are looking for foster mothers to help nurturing the little orphans.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-31 04:43:28 — Link

"It's a bit easier with Municipal Pound. You may have noticed that they are usually looking for females. The explanation is that they are looking for foster mothers to help nurturing the little orphans."

^That... is adorable :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla