Posted at 2013-07-13 03:13:45 — Link

Biased about creating this introduction... Pretty anti-social unless having to speak up. Opening up more is a possibility depending completely on gut feelings. Prefer to watch everyone else's interactions with each other to confirm my gut/instinct/premonition before engaging in conversations. Do get overwhelmed with multiple presences. Highly sensitive and intuitive towards negative energy flow. Can be super friendly and helpful, just don't expect some metamorphosis into a social butterfly. Tend to turn cold turkey and go through periods of silence/withdrawal. General "Introduction" conversation currently looks socially glum as per replies, so, lowering expectations. Drawing - good at a complex animal like dragons.. Everything else that's more simple, I can not seem to grasp or comprehend as easily. Have always been that way. Can't measure and inch, however, can make more precise measurements. I could sum myself up as a Fluttershy personality (which is also my favorite color.)... although I can also be the complete polar opposite. Always loved the genuine "princess" personality and values associated with it. Do like to talk in the accent of Old British-English for fun(hence I should have been born in the European Regions since it seems to come to me naturally). Always have enjoyed drinking out of tea cups, have not preferred the actual "tea" in the cup. Have always imagined a sophisticated tea party would be absolutely lovely. I do have an interest in hieroglyphics, antiques, other dead scripts, mythology, and other mideval works. I have also have a love for stories, writing, creativity, and literature (although I'm terribly horrible at punctuation / grammar on the contrary)... Haven't found a desireable interest in life, so college is just not at the top of my juncture of my "Things To Do" list quite yet. I have however, come a long way (this feels like an understatement) facing issues, and overcoming many obstacles in the path life has brought me. I do like to draw on my free time, although it does take a few months to complete each project with the constant changes.

I suppose I wouldn't mind a little PMing occasionally.

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max