Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Trades and Auctions seperated?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:44:54 — Link

I just went to test out the trades, but it seems more like an auction than a trade, so maybe we could have an auctions section and a trade section?

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:21:45 — Link

Shadow, you can set Buyout and Minimal Bid to the same value if you want to sell a pet or an item for a fixed price. This solution allows not to look through 2 trade lists instead of 1 and still allows to made a trade either an auction or a fixed-price sale.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:26:59 — Link

Ah, what I meant was, it doesn't seem like there's a feature to trade item for item or pet for pet, just selling or auctioning x3

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:42:57 — Link

Oh, I see, sorry for misunderstanding. This is surely goes to our to-do, thanks for idea :)

P.S. Sorry, this is the last post from me today, going to have some sleep now. Hope to see all of you tomorrow :)

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:44:08 — Link

That's ok x3

And you're quite welcome! Good night, as well!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla