Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Level 5 Stable and Level 5 Town Hall

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-11 20:47:50 — Link

Okay, I know we can buy an expand stable scroll.. It costs 2 gold per slot since it expands by 10. My stable is getting pretty full. In order to get all my massive breeding projects room and generate diversity in my lines space is needed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is nearing the max.

The Warehouse and Ridinghall both have level 5, stable and town hall only go to level 4. I propose that we create a blueprint for level 5 stable and town hall.

That's about as far as I have gotten in my ideas so anyone have a proposal for how much space/gold should be given in level 5?

Thanks.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-11 22:51:00 — Link

I'm sure when the level cap rises, then so will everything else.

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-13 22:49:09 — Link

o.0 That's my suggestion.. that the stable and townhall go beyond level four. That the level cap should rise sometime soonish... Many users are approaching that point.

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-14 01:33:53 — Link

? Oh... Must have been a typo, and a miscommunication on my end? I don't see "4", I do see "3" in the statement. Hence I sent you those 2 gifts as reassurance that there was a level 4 stable / townhall, most likely it was a misunderstanding in my case from when I read this(bold and underlined portion for added emphasis)

"The Warehouse and Ridinghall both have level 5, stable and town hall only go to level 3. I propose that we create a blueprint for level 5 stable and town hall."

As for ideas on Townhall / Stable

Similarities:

Constitution only rises by increments of "5", looks to be the same for Strength

Materials look to be rising by increments of "50" minus the odds and ends.

Townhall Coins:

From level 2 was "2000", level 3 was "5000", level 4 was "10,000" silver (looks to be doubling, and kept relatively low for now)... So I'm not sure how that will end with a level "5"... Will be 20k silver coins for level 5?

VS.

Stable Coins:

On level 3 was 10,000 silver. Jumped to 27,000 silver for level 4.

A 17k jump.

So in reguards to that, there seems to be no steady consistent rise... Stable will surely be looking more towards 30,000 - 40k silver.

Even then, if the level cap rises, I'm looking forward to the new pet additions! Which means there will be more to do!

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-14 05:24:29 — Link

Haha wow. Yeah. That's me. Its what I get for trying to be coherent late at night. I meant 4. I can't fix it on my phone or else I'll mess up the formatting.

I agree. Many things have been reaching their caps. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, but at this point I'd pay quite a bit. We need to up some of the caps. I really can't wait for the new update!!

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-14 06:55:17 — Link

Wow, phones... The arch enemy. Those things... I always can't seem to make anything coherent on them... I have to re-read everything 3-5 times, and I still mess up!(that's something I'm not patient at... at all) I share the pain, other than that... pretty patient.

Yes, costly.

-Tucker Max

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-16 20:52:11 — Link

It won't load menus either.

All fixed now, sorry for the confusion! :)

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-17 02:43:52 — Link

The phone not loading menus is when I realized why the squirrels were following me... They thought I was nuts! (Haha! Love that line!)

No worries!

-Tucker Max

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla