Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Shop- Trade in goods for other goods

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:38:47 — Link

In order to not flood the economy with items and stuff, and also to make it so there's less waiting involved, perhaps there could be some sort of NPC or shop where you can trade in X amount of items for things.

Maybe it could have stuff like an energy drink for whatever, and then maybe stuff like:

Random color potion: Trade in X amount of this this and this

Timepiece*: Trade in X amount of this this this this and this

Blueprints: Trade in X amount of these

* Timepiece is just something I made up, I was thinking of something that you could use on your pet to make the pregnancy/quest/etc go faster...

And perhaps the items could be switched out now and again to keep the economy from being flooded with a handful of specific items.

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:47:20 — Link

bump

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla