Boards < General < Help < Silver Pickup rate level vs. stats?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 20:46:26 — Link

So I've always wondered. Is the amount of silver you pick up on islands (I really feel like it should be recoloured to be actually silver instead of gold... lol) dependant on your level or your stats?

I have a bunch of level 50s I explore with for the higher pickup rates. But I feel like the ones with the highest stats get the most silver both from piles on the ground and treasure chests. Is that my imagination?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-04 22:48:14 — Link

*agree on coloring...

I have no clue, but I want to watch this thread for an answer. I feel like the higher levels and all, therefore stats, tend to get more money. I think silver, like XP is related to level... but that is just a wild guess... *Goingtohangaroundforananswer*

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 22:52:37 — Link

Oh I'm absolutely certain higher levels = more money. I just want to know if it's actually STAT based instead of LEVEL based. All of my level 50s should be getting about the same amount of money when I run them, but it doesn't feel like that's the case. I end up only really running my pets with the highest stats because I feel I get more that way.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 23:25:25 — Link

I never actually thought of this.. I always thought it's level based. A while back, I wanted to know how much a pet could get at a certain level and so I started writing down silver gains for all pets I ran and what level they were. Sadly my computer broke so all the data was lost, but I ended up with a pretty big span for each level. I think you may just have been unlucky with the other 50s and they were always on the lower end of the spectrum.

However, I would *love* and official answer on this, since of course it could be that the spans were only that big because the stats were so different. Since I didn't even consider the possibility, I didn't write down which pets ran which island.

I would actually love to do another series of tests and write down which pet gets how much for an island, but sadly I'm currently very busy real life, so my game time is mostly just checking the forums xD

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-07-05 01:53:18 — Link

Silver amount both from piles and treasure chests depends only on pet level, stats do not affect it.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 01:55:43 — Link

Interesting! It really feels like I'm getting more (and on a consistent basis) from some pets over others despite levels, but I'll take your word for it, thanks for answering!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-05 04:17:16 — Link

Thank you! I don't feel bad about just taking out higher stat pets. This is good to know :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla