Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < "Mates" - Kind of like married I guess?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:08:42 — Link

I think a "Mates" feature would be kind of nice, where you can set one male and one female of a species to be mates, and it'll show up as such when you want to breed them.  If people wanted to breed a specific pair a few times, it'd be easier, and for some maybe symbolic?

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:17:42 — Link

Support~

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:28:43 — Link

The symbolism of the idea is nice, but I'm on the fence with this one. If the pair is 'mated', does it mean that they are only allowed to mate with each other and no one else? If that's the case, I won't support this. If it's a means of temporarily pairing two together because they make good babies, but still have the option to breed to other creatures, I'd support it. Could this be elaborated on, please?

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:46:43 — Link

Like maybe non-monogamous... for a season. Species that get together for a time for the purpose of reproduction and split up... not like animals that mate for life?

I would like to be able to quickly load up mates for my critters- especially if two creatures go great together.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:22:36 — Link

I would support this if it were like on Mweor where you can state who their mate of choice is, but it has no actually baring on who they can mate to.  It would be good for records for those who breed a lot, and have large lairs, so they know who's mate to who if they choose to breed them. But it wouldn't restrict their breedings at all to any monogamy. 

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:36:57 — Link

Support with what Cheese said.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:40:27 — Link

I agree with Cheese. That would be very useful.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Wolfheart
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 20:40:37 — Link

Agree with what Cheese said. :)

Feel free to call me Wolfie. ^.^

I do tend to bite. :3

I'm always open to random messages and friends. :)

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:02:32 — Link

Support!:D

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla