Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Elite(NEW ACCEPTING+Human)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 12:55:18 — Link

Hello!
You can call me X.
I am not what you humans call ‘Normal’; I am the eleventh out of an unknown number of the elite.
Anyways, you may know me you may not, but it doesn’t matter, I am here to ask you one simple question,
“Do You Want To Survive?”
If you do follow me…

“You might be in need of an explanation, you may not be aware of it yet but You ARE one of the elite, one of us. Originally we were a set of 9 babies that got there DNA infused to make them, stronger, better, and the essence of survival. The 9 were sent to be destroyed; they were to strong willed unpredictable. All 9 original were killed, but soon other people and organizations wanted to try, their experiments resulted in us, including YOU. Now we are being hunted down and killed for being exactly what they wanted, so I ask you now,
Will you team up with me and survive, or die, your fate is in your own hands now.”

Simplified summary:
There was a series of experiments done that created a set of humans with magic abilities (such as turning into an animal, working with the element fire, being part angel). These ‘experiments’ escaped into the real world; now the world is hunting them down again to kill them off.
Your job is to find other elite beings like you and team up to survive, to hide. Time era is three weeks from yesterday.

Rules:
- Come on people the basic rules, bad words please star out thanks! (example: sh*t)
- 3 characters at most per person please! Also, if you make 3 characters would you be kind enough to have at least one of them a boy. Sorry but I get annoyed when there’s like one-two boys for every eight- ten girls, so just try and keep the numbers even. You can have as many charries as you want, but you MUST keep track and post for all of them.
- Controlling police, FBI, or other military or person that no one has as a character is fine. I call them ‘extras’, everyone has the right to control extras.
- Since the elite have powers, try to not overlap powers too much. It cannot always be helped, but allow others to have some cool powers also people!
- Also on powers, your elite character should have 1-5 powers, including there creature powers (turn into lion (animorfia), wings (angel, move super fast (umm... the flash?), amazing reflexes (….. the Camille is being annoying), talk with animals (earth fairy, earth whisperer and so on)). If you need help with powers I always have some. Just ask for help :) I don't bite.
- Please try and have fun!

"Hey let's take a look at the weather!"
hey so right now it's pretty much...
- heavy rain
- cold
- thunder and lightning
-most peple are seeking shelter

Character Forum:

Character Name:
Creature(If already made)/New Creature Description:
Appearance(Pictures are great but not required):
History:
Personality:
Powers (if you want spefic powers along with creature powers):
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend:
Children:
Other:

I hope you join!

-Storm

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 19:32:50 — Link

Character Name: Andrew Lawrence

Creature(If already made)/New Creature Description: Fire Wielder 'Demon'

Appearance(Pictures are great but not required): 5'6" lean guy. Skin has a rough, hard scale-like texture and has a reddish tint. He sports a crop of thick, messy brown hair and his eyes are a bright golden yellow with slit pupils. Usually wears long sleeved hooded jackets, loose jeans and sneakers to cover most of his skin.

History: Picked up from an orphanage at the age of 7, he served as a guniea pig for the scientists as they worked on a project that allows humans to bend fire. They mutated his skin to give off a scaley texture, to protect himself from the flames he would wield. Soon, he was able to create fire at his own will, but other mutations started to take place. The scientists decided that he was a 'failed' experiment because of the unwanted powers, and decided to kill him off. Of course, Andrew had no time for that. By the age of 19, he made his escape.

Personality: Andrew is rather aloof and his usual stoic outlook leads people to assume that he doesn't want company. When speaking, he can be quite frank, harsh and cold. However, deep down, he cares about those close to him and will definitely put an effort in building friendships if returned the same care back.

Powers:

Wields fire - Can use very basic moves, such as spewing fireballs, breathing fire and making small barriers of fire. It took him a long time to master those moves, so it will also take him a while to learn new ones.

Teleportation - Andrew can teleport to very short distances. About around a 10 foot radius. If he wanted to get farther than that, he would have to make multiple teleports, which can take up a lot of energy. He also leaves behind puffs of smoke for every teleportation, so this power isn't made for stealth at all. He is able to carry no more than two people with him while teleporting.

Night Vision - Andrew can see rather well in the dark, thanks to his mutated eyes.

Family: He has no close memories about his parents, but he knows he has an uncle or aunt. However, he doesn't know about their whereabouts or the fact that they even miss him since he ended up at an orphanage.

Crush: To be developed in the RP

Boyfriend/girlfriend: To be developed in the RP

Children: Kids make him nervous

Other: N/A

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 04:22:53 — Link

Accepted!

Thank You for joinging.

We will start as soon as one more person joins.

-Storm

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 04:32:05 — Link

OOC: Alrighty~ I'll just be waiting here.

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 05:51:56 — Link

oh wait!

I need to post my characters!

sorry!

One moment!

-Storm

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 06:02:51 — Link

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/9038645/girl,music,love,my,guitar,sunshine,co0l,cute-0fabc72180c82be17f02aea1348b1f17_h_thumb.jpg[/img]

~ON THE OUTSIDE~
Name: Salem Dethro Charday. People call her Salem mostly.
Gender: She's a part of the female species thank you very much.

Looks: Black eyes. Long straight black hair. Tall. Thin. Native American/French. 19.

~LOOK A LITTLE CLOSER~
Personality:
Prefers black/dark colours. Plays a red Fender guitar. She is perceived as the weird girl, always in black. She's a loner, more at home hiking in the woods than hanging out in a mall. She feels she'll never fit in or be special, and secretly this bothers her. Yet if you some how got to know her you would find someone who is Loyal. Fierce. Selfless. Even Noble, courageous and true of heart, Salem is a true warrior. I two more words you need to know about her- Loves food. She's afraid of falling in love and guards her heart carefully. She doesn't have many but her few friends she guards closely and won't flinch if someone is mean to her but mock her friends and you might not have a head. strong-willed, opinionated, tough, private, brave, and sweet
History:

She hates to talk about it, though, if you must know, something terrible happened to her in the past that has traumatised her. When she seems something that reminds her of the event, she breaks down. Let’s just say her parents were never there, like ever, like not alive.

Favourite dessert:

Three words: chocolate cream pie.
Hobbies:
I love jamming on my electric guitar. It's fun to play songs I know, and I like making up my own riffs, too. Art is another hobby I've had since forever. I've carved wood, sandstone, and I also like going out into the forest with a pad and pencils to sketch the beautiful scenery around town.
Favourite wild animal:
I love wolves, of course, but I think polar bears are incredible, too. They're so independent and resourceful, and they actually spend most of their time hunting in the ocean! I really hope everyone realizes how extraordinary they are, because their habitat is disappearing every day and it's getting harder and harder for them to survive.

POWER: Creature Description: Fallen archangel. Since she is a Fallen one of the rare archangel species, she can only use her wings Very Rarely and only for a short amount of time. Also part elf (elves are not dwarves they are normal sized). She’s also part elf.
Crush:
open
Boyfriend:
nope
married:
nope
children:
not for a while.
Other: Wow that was super long.... sorry I kinda got carried away.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U7t42bI57SQ/UPgkxxHUrVI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/zZSn2bHeFgs/s290/jamied.jpg[/img]

~ON THE OUTSIDE~
Name: Xavoir Fletcher but you can call me X

~LOOK A LITTLE CLOSER~
Personality:
Independent. Resourceful. Helpful. Heroic. Protective. Loves food. Caring. Blustery with a heart of gold. Fun loving. Sweet. Charming, brave. caring, strong willed. Sprightly. Brave. Determined. Heartfelt. He is friendly and kind hearted, loves to joke. But if you threaten him or anyone else poof say good bye.
History:
Xavoir has a natural affinity for animals, having grown up around critters all his life. His single mom is a veterinarian. He has learned to be fairly self sufficient, due to his mom frequently being called out on emergencies, but he's confident in himself and others. Were his dad is? He doesn't care or want to know. AS his mom is a vet they adopted a stray puppy they found. That little puppy he found has grown up and she loves to play tug of war with the other patients. She's a large mutt with silver fur and bright gold eyes. Because of her eyes X speculates that she's part wolf, but he doesn't care.
Secret talent:
I'm a very good cook, if I do say so myself. Dad taught me a lot, and now I'm usually the one who makes dinner! Cooking is such a creative process. You've got a whole variety of ingredients that can become anything at all, and it's up to the cook to choose a combination and make something new. I'll admit to a few failed experiments - although Storm ate them - but I'm always learning, and I've come up with some really delicious recipes.
Favourite Animal:
My favourite is the white Bengal tiger. extremely rare. I think the more people who know about them, the more people will want to help save their habitats and protect them. My other favourite are birds of prey like hawks, eagles and ospreys. Their eyesight is unbelievable! They can spot their prey far below as they soar through the air, and nocturnal predators like the owl can see clearly in the middle of the night. And did you know the bald eagle can have a wingspan of eight feet?
Favourite dessert:
That's easy - chocolate-chip cookie-dough ice cream. Chocolate chips, cookie dough, ice cream. . . what could be better?

Creature: Animorfia (can turn into an animal), turns into White Siberian Tiger

crush: Open
girlfriend:
nope
married:
nope
children:
not for a while
Other: not really

J

I hope someone else joins so we can start!

-Storm

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 05:34:02 — Link

((Mmm well, if nobody joins, could we just start? Maybe they'll pick up an interest as we roleplay.))

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 10:50:33 — Link

Yeah I geuss so...

I'm not on until around 4pm, sorry It's easier during school to be on.

but yeah.

-Storm

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 14:58:07 — Link

((Would you like to start? :3))

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 21:31:25 — Link

((sure, why not.))

X-
Xavoir ran through the pounding rain, mud and blood smeared on his black and white coat. His paws hit the pavment at an alarming rate. He culd feel his heart pounding in his tiger chest,a constant reminder to him he was a loner, a freak, a Tiger and a Human. He kept running down the side walk his long loping strides become longer as he went. He kept running and only fell out of stride and slowed wen he reached a junk yard, breathing heavily X ran in and finally slowed to a lumbering walk. The large black and white tiger walked slowly to a large pipe, went inside and curled up to sleep inside of it.

Salem-
Salem streched her wings out and swooped high above the city below. From far above the towering buildings of Chicago, Illinois, she could stretch her wings with out the fear of being seen. It was raining hard and only a few people were outside. But if anyone did look up she was so high at this point she would look like a bird. She loved the feeling of wind in her face and the rain and air on her wings. Most people were inside trying to stay away from the cold, wet, weather, but Salem knew she wasn't a human. She swooped slowly down the tips of her death black wings slicing through the midday air. She slowly flew closer to the towing buildings. Soon she was just a couple feet above a large boarded up appartment building. She braced herself and landed. She stoodup and snapped her wings close to her back. Silently she walked to the edge of the little gravel roof area and looked out on the city.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla