Boards < General < General Chat < bloodlines

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Alexei
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 05:33:46 — Link

Is anyone else picky about bloodlines? I try to avoid really well known breeders so that my animals arent associated with them and are more easily bred without issue. Anyone else like that?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-08 06:11:25 — Link

Yeah..I mean I don't want to buy pets from overbred individuals. Some gryphons out there were severely "studded" because they had a rare skin or gene, or were level 50.. Now they seem to pop up in most lineages o.0. eep! I proffer wild pets. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-12 09:47:46 — Link

Try mine? i dothe put them up for breeding because I like making sure they are breeding with someone good...

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Dragonmaster97
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-02 18:38:27 — Link

For my unicorn breeding project, I'm only using lv.1 (basically untouched) unicorns captured from the wild or from the tutorial and decendants of those. I don't want any previous breeding in my program for various reasons. And when I'm all done with a pet (which I'm not, since I started BK like 4 days ago xD) I'll keep it for quests/exploring or send it to the reserve, so the genes don't get out into the public.

Looking for level one male and female unicorns caught from the wild or obtained from the tutorial. PM me if you have one so I can check some other things, and if I like what I see then we can try to work out a deal for it. c: Though do keep in mind that I'm new here and don't have a lot to offer. x3

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-02 22:06:55 — Link

I would prefer wild animals but i did get a cool dragon from the pound so i will breed with her

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla