Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Maybe a contest/event to get things started?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:05:59 — Link

Perhaps once there's more people, or when it's officially open, then a contest or an event would be pretty neat for people to celebrate.

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:31:53 — Link

Thanks for suggestion!

Events are planned in Beta phase too, we have at least 2 events awaiting :)

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:33:24 — Link

Awesome xD Didn't know if we were doing events in beta phase, but events are definitely fun! Especially seasonal ones, like valentines, and christmas, and halloween (I'd totally try my hand at making a custom skin for a unique halloween thing x3 )

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 14:36:47 — Link

I will make a big contest once we reach our 400th member (we're actually at our 130th) and make it official if Angel is okay with it.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla