Boards < General < General Chat < Pet buying woes & yays

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 01:18:29 — Link

Well I've been working my tail off all week to get enough silver to buy a silver grey unicorn mare, she had GPG3, good genes from what was there & she was a rare-ish color, I was down low on cash since I'd just done a lot of breeding, so I started selling all the stuff I've just let sit in my inventory that I don't need, some of it sold, I put up a bunch of pets, the 1st auction ended in a no sale & I did explore like mad with my highest leveled pets. I FINALLY got enough money to put in a bid on her & she's GONE! with like 7 days left to go, her start bid was 50000 & her buyout price was 60000, with 100 bid increments. So bummed, the only bad thing about her was she was a level 1. Since I really want a GPG3 I put a bid in on a palomino uni stallion. All this is after like 4 people bought the pets I wanted & had bids on.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 10:41:33 — Link

I guess most people don't just bid on pets they really want. They buy them. I know I do. I dislike bidding wars, so I only put in bids on pets that would be nice but that I don't necessarily need. If I get outbid after I don't care. But if I see a pet I really, really want, I use the buyout option. And honestly, a nice gened GP3 for 60000 I would have instanty bought too had I seen it ;)

I guess many of the players who've been around for a while don't have money issues - I for one currently sit at 469,000 silver, tendency rising. So 60,000 on a whim for a nice pet is no big deal at all. xD

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 04:55:42 — Link

I'm at 18,841 so I have trouble buying the over 10,000 ones at the moment, I've only been on for a few months & I like breeding, etc.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 04:54:51 — Link

Yeah, I almost NEVER bid on pets and just Buyout things I want as I hate the auction process.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla