Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Search function for boards and items

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SoldiersLady
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 23:50:01 — Link

Hi all, I'm new, joined two days ago, having a blast and all. Then I see a few terms I don't understand. Toddle off to the forums, click search and... I'm suddenly looking for pets! Looking for vermillion, go to trading, click search and... looking for pets again! So, I propose an extended search function. I apologise if someone else already has and I'm wasting a thread, but I couldn't see one.... and I couldn't search for one either :P

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 00:43:39 — Link

Yes, I agree (and I know many others do too) that a search function would be great - however, it has been said before that this would be a feature added at release. They want to work on more important issues for now. 

At the item trades, you should be able to look for items though.. When you click Trading -> Item Trades, you can type your search word into the Search field, this should show you these items being currently sold. 

Feel free to send me a message if you have a question, or just ask at the Help Forum :)

• SoldiersLady
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 00:49:35 — Link

BAHA! Thank you! And now I know it's in the vague future of the site, I shall once more toddle off. Thank 'ee!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla