Boards < General < Help < Inn

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Atlantis
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 05:02:45 — Link

I just built the Inn. Do I have to send out invitations or does it happen automatically? If so, how do I do it? When I read the small descrpition off of the Manor/Buildings page, the word "attracts" sounds like it it maybe done automatically. Although, I do know you can aquire special invitations from the premium shop or by trading. I'm just looking to clarify. Thank you in advance :) 

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-01 05:53:34 — Link

Go to the Manor tab and click on buildings, find your Inn and click on it.

Mine says "Attracts different visitors. Every visitor gives you a certain bonus. A visitor brings you 50 per day while he stays at your inn."

A visitor will randomly stay at your Inn. From the Inn page you can see how long he is staying and what perks, if any, he brings.

Invitations can be found in shops, trading, and explore and attract certain visitors. Use these and your next visitor will be whomever you invited. Invites are used to attract specific guests, other guests are random (like wanderer, or vagabond.. etc. These guys do not need invites to visit your in). You can see the activity of people in your in from the Reports page (also under the Manor tab).

I hope that was able to help. My mind is growing tired for the night and is ready to shut off! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Atlantis
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 01:59:31 — Link

You were a great help! thank you!!

Veni, Vidi, Vici

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla