Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello hello!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-29 08:59:57 — Link

Hey there, fellow Beastkeepers! I'm Serran, a 20-year old woman who just finished her thesis for college. I studied for Bachelor of Science in Animation, so after countless of drawing after drawing for my thesis, my batchmates and I are ridiculously tired of making any new pieces of art at the moment. I decided to pass the time in one of my old favourite hobbies - playing pet simulation games.

I'm obsessed with pet/animal sims because for the first 10 years of my life, our apartment does not allow pets. However, my family has recently moved to the countryside, and we are planning to adopt a cat soon! We love cats, and I'm trying to convince my parents to adopt from the local shelter. Any advice in adopting a cat from the shelter will be very much appreciated. :3 I'm very chatty, so feel free to drop me a PM~

I enjoy role playing, cats mostly, but I plan on expanding my horizons. I also enjoy playing video games as well! Some of the gems I've played are Journey and Bastion, not to mention some old time classics such as Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

P.S - Does anyone have a 3DS? I'm just DYING to have one so I can get my hands on Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon X/Y

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 04:40:19 — Link

Hello and welcome to BeastKeeper ^_^

Congrats on finally being about to adopt a cat! I've been wanting a pet for a while but I travel around too much.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about adopting a cat nor do I have a 3DS. 

If you have any questions about BK feel free to PM me. 

See you around.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla