Boards < General < General Chat < What do you use your Reverve for?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-27 23:05:24 — Link

Hello there! I was owndering what do other users use their reserve for. I know the pound gives you 1k silvers when you release a pet and probably most of the people uses the Pound to get rid of unwanted pets. But I'm sure many users also use the reserve! 

I use it to get rid of pets that were bred for my proyect but did not follow the genetic pattern that I expected. I don't pound them because it will be like throwing away my genetic improvements, that they are not the way I wanted doesn't mean that they don't have some useful genes that I achieved through a lot of generations of selected breedings :)

EDIT: Oops, the title as supposed to say 'Reserve' not 'Reverve' xD

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-28 00:25:07 — Link

16 pages of pets in the reserve and rising... I use it and the State Portal to get rid of my pets so that their genes don't get into the general public. 

Late game, the 1k silver per pet doesn't matter at all - thats about 2-3 chests during exploring... A side bonus to what I get when vermillion farming. The reserve is nice since it doesn't have the 5 per day limit of State portal and its faster to use (No scrolling down a list of pets, looking for the ID of your pet). I don't mind if it doesn't give rewards, I think it doesn't need to. Its really just a late-game building for people focused on breeding projects.

Also it lets me live in my isolated bubble named Aeliskland. I've never gotten involved in selling or studding pets, especially so for my non-color Rocs. As a result... No one else out there has these Rocs in their lineage :P  

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-27 18:39:22 — Link

Have a reserve, not sure what to use it for yet. Indecisive.

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-07-29 20:03:17 — Link

Putting pets with really icky genes into, or ones I grab from the pound... Or pets that I don't want to sell, but still want to keep... sentimental reasons I guess... I get attached to pixels.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Zucni
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-06 19:46:25 — Link

Right now I can only pound unwanted pets but once I have a portal and a reserve this is how I'm going to do it.

Reserve: Retired Pets that I particularly liked but won't be breeding anymore. Collection of each skin for each species.

Pound: Transitional pets that were part of a breeding program but I have moved onto the next gen and don't need them anymore. Tamed wild pets that are okay but not what I need. Children that are not awful but didn't get the gene combo I need.

Portal: Pets with bad genes and little to no good traits.

Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-06 04:05:43 — Link

Thank you for sharing your opinions!! I use the reserve to release the offsprings of my breeding proyect that did not turn out as I wanted but still have a gene pool that is hard to get and won't like to spread around

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla