Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Lady Masquerade here. c:

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LadyMasquerade
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:57:09 — Link

Hello everyone. ^w^

My name is Lady Masquerade, as I'm known on many other websites. I play on a very well known website named ChickenSmoothie under the same name, and I've had my share of Furry-Paws, Pokefarm, Dog-Dayzz, and many more! I'm mostly loyal to ChickenSmoothie, and also hope to make this a primary area of my interests. The people seem nice and the website looks interesting. 

Also, my RL friend is Kipposaur. C:

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:00:23 — Link

I know you from CS. c:

I'm Leiy over there. You may know me, maybe not.

Anyways, I am Lumiesque, but I go by Mie.

Welcome to Beast Keeper!

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:06:33 — Link

Aaah, welcome to BeastKeepers! I'm Mars, nice to meet you! :D

I used to go on ChickenSmoothie quite a bit, but then I got bored haha. ;;; I can't even remember my Username anymore. D: I may have seen you on other petsites though, y'never know! 0: I'm on so many haha. Anyways, I hope you're having fun here and shall continue to have fun. :D

Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chit-chat or anything! n 0 n I hope to see you around! :3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 11:29:13 — Link

Hey! I'm Fya, and as you can see I'm a moderator here. Let me know if you need anything, even if you just want to chat! I'm friendly, I promise I won't bite. Hope you enjoy BK!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla