Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Loss in Explore

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• severus
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-24 22:30:30 — Link

So, I was "Exploring" with my pet Gelanor. Gelanor came upon one of those pink weird plant monsters and lost. So I decided to check out the rest of the island and deal with that monster last. Well after defeating all the other monsters and picking up the random objects I went back to that monster and made Gelanor fight it like 4 times, each time he lost and didn't harm the monster at all. I tried again and Gelanor actually managed to beat it, and I was so excited (knowing I'd actually be able to explore the last of the island hidden behind the monster), but when I exited out of the battle the monster never disappeared and was still alive and fightable. I was so disappointed and frusterated. I tried fighting him again and everything I did didn't even wound him... needless to say Gelanor was then kicked off the island saying it was a friendly place....

I'm pretty sure this is a bug because that monster should have died.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-06-25 13:37:47 — Link

Thanks for reporting.

We checked the log of the island which you explored with Gelanor. It looks like this:

You found Stone (2)
You found Wood (2)
You found Chancellery
You found 9
You found Ore (1)
You found Honey (20)
You found Honey (20)
You found Honey (19)
You won
You gained 3 XP!
You lost 1 energy point.
You won
You gained 2 XP!
Level up! Now your level is 7.
You won
You gained 2 XP!
You won
You gained 5 XP!
You found Shell (2).
You lost 1 energy point.
You lost 1 energy point.
You lost 1 energy point.
You lost 1 energy point.

As you see, according to the log your pet has leaved  the island after the 4 losses and never won the last fight.

Can you please give some more details about why did you decide that your pet has won? What log entry or popup window did you see? Maybe there's some misunderstanding about what has actually has happened.

• severus
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-25 19:24:09 — Link

The monsters energy went all the way down to 0 while my pet still had some left, I have come to understnand that, that means you win....

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-07-01 03:03:00 — Link

Did you fight in manual mode? If so, what battle result did you get in the battle log window when the battle has ended? Was it win, loss or draw?

• severus
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 08:33:50 — Link

Yes it was in manual. It said I had won and the monsters energy was at 0 while I still had some.

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-15 18:44:12 — Link

For some reason, the island portal is not showing up.

Now here is the land of all free roaming creatures, big and small, flightless and fliers. This this there’s home. - Stellar

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla