Boards < General < General Chat < YESSS!!! So close to achieve my Breeding Goal!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 00:34:33 — Link

I'm just Super Happy...after a huge amount on time, silvers, and vermillions spend I'm extremely close to achieve my supreme goal: An Unicorn with Counterstrike, regeneration, fragance, gracefulness and magic horn...

Today, WH Queen of Hearts was born. She has one of the best genetic combination of all unicorns avaliable, and she will be a killing machine! I only need to have magic orn as dominant t blind oponents and that's all. She has degen 1, I had to test on inbreeding to get the uni I wanted, but I don't care. Luckly, she only has poor hearing that is not that bad at all, is good as defensive. 

I'm so happy guys, thanks to everybdy who sold me vermillions and unicorns to help me achieve my goal :D

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 02:01:01 — Link

Woaaah, such a shiny foal. Congratulations Gina :P 

Looks like the unicorns got one step closer to perfection... and my birds are also getting pretty close now. Those new species better come out soon, we need them to draw away some attention lol

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 03:23:07 — Link

Congrats. I'd love to breed to her dad if you ever put him up for breeding. I've been looking for a colored GP 2 stallion with good stats & genes with not much luck.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-15 04:35:09 — Link

Woah what an achievement!!! That is one nice unicorn! If only there were more gryphons like that. Good work!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 05:31:54 — Link

Thank you guys! Unicorns are the most popular specie, and there is a lot of people breeding them that's why they have reached this point :) But soon or late, all other species will improve as well!! It is even more challenging if there isn't much blood around and you have to make it all by yourself starting with wild pets. 

Deebeth89, he will be up for public breeding once he reachs level 50, I'm using my sanctuary on him to speed up things :p 

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 15:23:29 — Link

Very nice, congratulations! :D 

Does Gracefulness and Fragrance actually stack though? And if yes, how? It can't add those percentages together as then the Uni would never get hit at all.. I'd imagine either the higher percentage negates the lower (which would make Gracefulness rather useless then..) or the game could first check the incoming hit against one percentage and then against the other? 

I've been wondering this for a while now, just haven't succceded in actually getting a foal with both to test things out yet ;)

Anyway, sorry for waylaying this thread - congratulations again, this is one beautiful little filly! :D

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 18:56:12 — Link

Here's the answer to Gracefulness and Fragrance issue: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/1768 

It's actually not too overpowered, especially since dodge chance caps at 50%. Having regeneration and counterstrike too though, can make things scary. Gracefulness and Fragrance multiplies the dodge after calculation vs. your opponent's stats - so to have the greatest effect you still need to build your own dodge stats... Or just build to GP3 lol 

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 21:52:05 — Link

Timain, Fragance and Gracefulness increase the chance dodge an attack by 120% together, but this percentage is not the Dodge Chance, it is just an increment to it. It's very well explained in the thread that Aelisk linked, however I don't fully understand it yet xD

It's a pity that there is no one gene that increases Intuition...There is no other way to increase it that is not through GP so I still have a long way to go :p I still have to wait two more days before testing her in battles

• Raimira
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 00:59:54 — Link

Congratz! I'm aiming for the same actually but with Acute Eyesight added in ;D Only missing one or two genes now ^^

I'm an avid explore nut. If you're looking to buy explore items just PM me. I usually have a stash. :)

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 19:34:48 — Link

Thanks Rai, Acute Eyesight is a very nice gen! :)

I fought with Queen of Hearts by first time and she did very well! :) Can't wait to have an offspring with all her genes + Magic Horn added. That would be epic, now I'm focusing all my breeding in making a non inbred compatibl partner

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla