Boards < General < Help < Blueprint library

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• zaverxi
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 20:57:09 — Link

Is there a way to remove blueprints from your library and put them back in your inventory? In many cases, I accidentally(or on purpose when I needed the inventory slot) added more than one of a recipe to my library. Now that I've built everything I could possibly make, I'm getting tired of it being filled with blueprints where I have the level or higher of a building without any way of doing anything with it. I have 4 pages of craft recipes, and I'd rather not have to cycle through pages to get to what I want.

I'm not even asking to have it sent back to my inventory, I just want them gone. Is there a way to 'clean out' your library? All these useless recipes are aggravating.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-15 04:26:26 — Link

As far as I know... nope.... you could suggest one though!

I too think it is a bit clunky and would like a way to remove ones I've already built, or have them shoved to a different section (or an option to hide them completely).

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• zaverxi
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-17 01:09:06 — Link

Or have it not allow you to add duplicates to your library, I've built everything there is to build, so every blueprint I have says 'already have a high level' or something of the sort.

Ok, I'll suggest it!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla