Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Nevermind...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 15:27:09 — Link

Since I am overflowing with pets that I don't want to keep (but are too good for pound, especially the portal), I will be giving them away!  To recieve a free pet, there are conditions and rules apply:

1. Your account must be less than 20 days of your post.
  2. Your account must have less than 10 pets of your post.
  3. You can only ask for pet yourself. 
  4. You can only recieve one pet from this thread.
  5. You can only ask for specific pet located in my G tab. Any other request will be ignored.
  6. And if the requested pet is not available, I will wait for your response to give another one. However I will be giving away pets to other people in meantime.
  7. You cannot make a list that longer than 2 requested pets if your first choice of request pet is not available. (That way the other people whom request after you will be less confuse at what is available.)

And on lesser note, you can do whatever you want with your recieved pet. I would just prefer that you don't immediately sell or trade it when you first get. If you have any questions or concerns about my giveaway thread, please let me know! 

Edit: Since I am quiting this game..and onlhy one person seem to interested in my giveaway, I will be sending the remaining ones to pound.

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 15:28:02 — Link

People whom recieved their pets:

• FrostyShinigami
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-18 22:30:14 — Link

Is it possible for me to have  one of these two?

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/85982

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/78203

Danke!

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-27 17:08:50 — Link

Sorry for lateness! Since you have waited so long to recieve one...you can have them both~!

• FrostyShinigami
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-27 18:39:59 — Link

Wow, thanks a ton!! ^^ Just got them this morning and started freaking out a bit! lol, danke!! ^^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla