Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Greetings!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:22:16 — Link

Hello!

I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie. I arrived here from Mweor, and am extremly excited to start playing here. I just finished the introduction, and although I haven't explored outside of it I am eagar to check it out.

I am a girl, I love Sherlock and tea, and I am a crazy cat lady. I am a writer and I hope to have my novel published at one point soon. I spend a lot of time on the internet, especially on various pet sites, and I usually go by 'Leiy' or my current handle.

Anyway, I am looking forward to playing here! ♥

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:25:09 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeepers, Mie! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Mars! I also came from Mweor. :3 Looking forward to seeing you about more! I hope you enjoy the site-- it's great right now just for starting out, and will continue to improve, I'm sure!

I can try to help out if you need help on anything, so feel free to shoot me a message. Or if you'd just like to talk, because I'm quite the talker myself haha. Best of luck with your novel, by the way. The most writing that I do {or ever done} is roleplaying. xP So that's like, super boss. c: I bet it's epic.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:33:33 — Link

Welcome to BK! Hope you enjoy the crazy site C:

Let me know if you need anything, even if it's just for a chat! I don't mind meeting new people, and I'm here to help. Goodluck getting your novel published! My friend got her published and she told me it was kind of hard. But she said it was worthing it. I love writing, but I don't think I'll ever try to publish my stuff.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:39:15 — Link

@Mars - Thanks! Pleasure to meet you too! I actually recognize you from mweor. x3

I think I might actually take you up on the messaging at one point, I'm quite the talker as well.

@Fya - Thank you! I hope I enjoy it here as well! In fact, I am already! Thanks for your luck. c:

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:53:44 — Link

@Mie ; Really? Oh fffff I feel like a terrible person now because I don't think we've met on mweor. I think I do recognize your username from mweor though. /anyone else sensing a fail whale here because I am

&& haha, huzzah! Well, feel free to shoot me a message anytime and we can chat it up. :D Talking woo.

Just a warning though, you might never get me to be quiet haha.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:55:49 — Link

@Mars;; Don't feel bad, I just emerged from a hiatus, switched accounts, and changed my name. x3

edit;; I'm (#48368), I should have said that.

No one knows me. /pushed the fail whale back in the ocean

And I shall send you a message. :D

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:02:41 — Link

@Mie;

Oop, well huzzah. Feeling like less of a horrible person haha. x'D

Really? Hmmmmmmmm well I know you now. Here. Not on mweor. 0: /waves aloha to the fail whale

Awesomesauce. :3

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:06:35 — Link

@Mars;;

I feel the need to reply to this because I hate leaving it open ended. x3

Don't reply to this.

But yes, don't feel bad. And I'm glad I can get to know you better here. c:

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:41:55 — Link

Hello Lumiesque!! I'm from Aywas, and Felisfire- Do you play either of those?

I think I played Mweor a long time ago...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla