Boards < General < Help < How on Earth do I feed my pets?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Szila
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-12 07:08:06 — Link

I have food in my inventory but when I want to use it, there is no option in which I can feed my pets. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-12 07:45:41 — Link

Don't worry they are fed when the site resets each day. If you don't have food to feed them then it will cost 17 (unless it was changed) silver per pet to feed. This only happens if you log in. If you don't log in then they are sort of in a frozen state. They age but no food or money is deducted while you do not log on. This means you can't go into debt if you do not log on for awhile.

If you have more specific food questions I'd be happy to answer them. There is some good information in the FAQ about food as well as the little question marks on your pets page. :)

I hope that helped some!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Merion
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 06:08:46 — Link

I have a question about this as well, please. If I'm trying to raise a creature's constitution, and it says that plant fats raise constitution and sunflower seeds are plant fats, is there some way I'm supposed to give my gryhpon more sunflower seeds? Or, if sunflower seeds are automatically fed, then is there a way to raise the number of green stars next to plant fats  on his page?

Thanks.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla