Boards < General < Help < Catching Wild Pets?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-12 05:03:42 — Link

A week or so ago I was unable to try to capture any wild pets/hire a catcher. At first I thought it was just because I did something or the other and I wasn't worried about it. But now I'm starting to wonder if maybe something is wrong? I've been unable to hire any catchers/place them on the map; they're all grayed out except for the observer. Also, it says I have Reptile Catcher x4, so shouldn't that not be grayed out? Anyway, maybe I just still don't understand this yet but I just thought I'd ask. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-12 07:47:25 — Link

Do you have any licenses? You need to purchase some from the state store before you can send catchers out. You can send out the observer because he does not catch pets and does not need a license for that. :) I suggest buy a couple licenses so you can send out at least three (maximum, unless you have a special invite) catchers. I hope that helped!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-12 12:07:21 — Link

Also just another thought, if your stable is full, that also greys everythign out, since you wouldn't be able to keep a pet a catcher might potentially catch. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-12 15:59:43 — Link

*Oops! Yeah, that would do it too! Thanks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-13 00:42:10 — Link

Ah okay, thank you so much ^_^

I had forgotten that I got rid of my licenses because I needed more room for my warehouse :P 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla