Boards < General < Creative < The Munchkins have Arrived...Sort of.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• FaintSilhouette
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 06:20:21 — Link

I've been trying to create a sort of munchkin-type (like the munchkin cat breed) of idea for the puma and made these little cub-like pumas with shortened legs. I have'nt tried submitting it yet but I wanted to see what a few people thought first. Here's the first:

Gold Tiger Munchkin.Has a bit of a shine to it. Good, bad, ugly?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-11 18:26:33 — Link

Ack that's adorable!!!

So cute, it has character.. Makes me think of the movie Aristocats where they are singing and dancing... :D

I think I would close up some of the lines and make them a bit smother, in some places they don't connect or seem stray- like on the paw in the air, or the belly there is spot that doesn't connect. And the right eye seems lighter than the left, could be my computer... not sure. Other than that it looks good, just smooth up those lines, make 'em crisper and whatnot.

What program are you using? I can recommend some good programs to smooth up your lines that are free. Paint.net, PaintSAI has a good trial (that somehow never went away so I can use the full program free o0.) and Photoshop CS2 legacy edition was recently released by adobe for free!!! I love CS2 because it has a pen tool and just works so well with my tablet. Paint.NET is like a watered down, yet powerful, drawing program :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Zucni
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-23 16:32:07 — Link

I love the sassy pose. :3 I agree the general linework needs to be tightened up but the style is great. Are you planning on doing several recolors once you have one approved? I would love to see a whole series of munchkin pumas.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-16 11:28:19 — Link

Cool, looks nice, but may I recommend smoothing the lines? 

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-29 02:04:43 — Link

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Please read forum rules and stop spamming the boards. You're breaking several rules at once. - Angel

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• redwerecat
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-26 20:10:16 — Link

The pose and overall art anre beautiful, but i agree, smooth out the lines a good deal and check on those stray colors escaping in some places. (Alson the ears I noticed it particularly?)

I love the colors thugh. And nce it's done it'll be so adorable! I love munchkin cats.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla