Boards < Community < Roleplay < Flameclan(warrior cat rp)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 22:07:23 — Link

Flameclan once was a clan living on the sunny plains of a forest with three other clans. Life was great Halfstar there leader at the time was healthy and had all nine lives up until the day the Rouges attacked driving the clan form their home. Halfstar lost his first life along with his mate and deputy that day. Moons later halfstar and most the clan has died off now only three kin of his remain. And a pawful of flameclan cats. Will they survie in there new home or will they die fighting for the right to live? You decide....,

(seeing as though flameclans on there own I will allow female leaders,Deputy and medicine cats to have mates.Also And are allow as well to have kits. She-cat or tom-cat)

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Kin:

Mate:

Other:

Name:flamepetal

Looks:tall black and white she-cat with her grand father Halfstars Orange eyes

Personality:Flamepetal is friendly, And a little flirty. She dreams of having kits of her own and leading her grand-fathers clan. She tends to go a little crazy if someone is threatening her clan and family.

Kin:Halfstar and his kin

Mate:Open/looking

Other:Nothing

The clan

Leader: Splashstar-halfstars kin

Deputy:flamepetal-halfstars kin

Medicine cat: 

Warriors:

Apprentices: 

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 23:23:47 — Link

Name: Splashstar

Looks: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images16/BengalCat1.jpg

Personality: Friendly, considerate, caring and loyal. Splashstar is a very mothering cat, and wants to have kits someday. She is a very sweet cat, and loves spending time with her Clan.

Kin: Halfstar and his kin...?

Mate: None, open

Other: Nope

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 00:26:27 — Link

Accepted.

• samberry
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-28 01:17:51 — Link

Name: Hawkfeather

Looks: is hawk brown with green eyes

Personality: is sweet kind caring loyal

Kin: her kin is dead and not important 

Mate: whoever

Other: none 

Wondering what my avatar says it says: The evil Overlord of Darkness is behind me Isn't he?

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 09:30:15 — Link

Name: Batpaw

Looks: Jet black coat tom with amber-yellow eyes

Personality: Observant and extremely loyal to the warrior code. Acts mature for his age, but is a little hot-tempered.

Kin: Mother and siblings died

Mate: Too young to think about that!

Other: N/A

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 12:45:40 — Link

Pic/description: [img]http://www.wallpaperseek.com/wallpapers/thumbs1/4841.jpg[/img]
Username: stormbriger
Cat name: Storm
Former name(s):None
Warrior name: Storm Feather
Rank wanted:loner

Personality:She can be cold. She tries to push away anyone or anythng that tries to understand her. Yet if you do get to undrstand her she would be super nice, but firt you have to get there.You could describe her as sheltered, walls all around, shut off. Yes she is cold and mean and harsh on the outside, but inside she's knd, gentel, and sweet.
Crush: open
]Mate: none
Kits: none
History: Do you really want to know? It's not pretty. (rp out
Family: Herself, no one else.

Other:nope

is it okay to be loner??
Thanks for considering!
-Storm

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-06 00:59:29 — Link

All accepted. Rp may start....yes storm can be a loner

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 05:45:41 — Link

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 21:04:09 — Link

Lets start.

• Snocone2
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 03:59:12 — Link

can i join?

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 05:57:09 — Link

Name Firerose

Age 10

Rank warrior

Looks cream with orange spots

Personality content

Kin Firestar is uncle

Mate none

Apprentice Sootypelt

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• Dog-Trainer
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-03 11:57:36 — Link

Name: '' My name is Dust. Of course, I would need a proper name, but no. Just Dust. No DustPaw or Dusttail. Just. Dust.''

Looks:

Personality:

'' I am very down to earth. I don't take no for an answer, and I believe there is no such word as can't. I am wary of strangers, as you've probably seen, but once you get to know me I can be very friendly. I like to look after everyone and one day I hope to have a family ''

Kin:

'' I have none. End of''

Mate:

'' None yet, but I really want one!''

Other:

I am a semi-literate roleplayer, but I will not roleplay as much as usual because A - I am new to this site and B- this doesn't look massively semi-lit :3

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-11 22:43:38 — Link

Storm sat by a stream on the edge of flameclan territory. Her silver/white pelt still a little wet from having to swim through it. She put her nose up and checked for scents of other cats nearby,  but unused to the wind patterens here was unable to tell.

-Storm :)

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-22 10:23:01 — Link

Name: Jetflame

Looks: Jetflame is a black cat with Bright green eyes and a white chest and white tipped tail

Personality: Jetflame is really flirty, Arrogant and always looking for a fight very protective if his family is threatened

Kin: (Made up) Mother: Goldenrose    Father: Nightfeather    Sisters: Dustclaw & Darkfur

Brother: Greystorm

Mate:Searching

Other: Gender IS GUY

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-25 05:51:08 — Link

Ooh can i join?

Name: Dawnfire

Looks: Albino she-cat with navy blue eyes

Personality: Secretive, friendly, brave, funny, can be serious

Kin: none

Mate:  none

Other: was born in Bloodclan but didn't like their ways so escaped

You've got me caught in a place

Panic for a minute,