Boards < Community < Roleplay < The colored doors (look inside to understand)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-09 21:43:14 — Link

You and a large group of teens and youn adults all arrive at a resort. Everyone's paired into groups as the do you realise not everyone is human. Some are vampires others Elfs. Your pair into a group with a few friends to a room for now. Each group is assigned a door for there room. Each a different color.

As everyone finally unloads there vichale they all take off out of the resort without a word. A young couple steps out onto the little stair way," welcome everyone!" The man started," I reget to imfrom you all that your familys have fallen on hard times and have sent you here to help pay off some of they're debts. However my wife and I don't want you to worrie. You all will live here on the resort from now on!" he cleared his throat and his wife started," you have been assigned rooms in ya special part of the resort. We have two rules..., 1. You may not leave the resort for one whole month. 2. You get free reign all one day a month when you must be in your rooms by three a.m. That's when we clean  the lobby." When she finished talk talking the both headed back inside.

Rules
1.no graphic mating
2.theres no leaving the resort
3.have as many characters as you can handle
4.dont join then not rp or leave
5.put cookies rock in you form so I know you read this

Name:
Looks:
Wears:
Personality:
Door color:
Bf/gf:
Other:
-------------
Name:Aaliyah
Kind:vampire
Looks:pale skin,long blonde hair,blue eyes
Wears:jeans t-shirt and a sapphire heart necklace
Personality:shy,sorta flirty,friendly
Door color:purple
Bf/gf:open
Other:cookies rock Pet: Skylar-Red fox-Born as a pet

Name:Christian(goes by the name spec or spectrum)
Kind:elv
Looks:spec has white hair with multie colored ends,his skin is a glowing white,his ears are pointed and he has warm hazel eyes.
Wears: skinny jeans,band t-shirts and an elven pendent necklace a gift for his future wife
Personality:spec is a friendly guy who loves to read and spend time outside. He tends to flirt a little when he has a crush. And he enjoys the sounds of the forest.
Door color: white
gf:open
Other: cookies rock pet: an elven snow leopard names dawnfire
---------------------------------------
THe Doors
Black:
Blue: 
(Dark Brown)Brown:
Gray:
(seagreen):
Orange:
Purple:Aaliyah
Pink:Lillian(lily)
Red:
Yellow:
White: Spectrum

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 01:04:33 — Link

Name: Lilian, but goes by Lilly.
Kind: Vampire
Looks: She has long, slightly curly hair and green eyes. She has pale skin.
Wears: Skinny jeans, and a black tee shirt. She has silver heart earrings, and a emerald necklace.
Personality: Sweet, flirty, shy
Door color: Pink
Bf/gf: Open
Other: Cookies rock! Pet: Misha, a gray wolf pup.

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 10:42:37 — Link

Accepted

• stormbriger
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 12:48:25 — Link

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/9038645/girl,music,love,my,guitar,sunshine,co0l,cute-0fabc72180c82be17f02aea1348b1f17_h_thumb.jpg[/img]

[color=#FF0000][size=150]~ON THE OUTSIDE~[/size][/color]
[size=150]Name:[/size] Salem Dethro Charday. People call her Salem mostly.
[size=150]Gender:[/size] She's a part of the female speicies thank you very much.
[size=150]Looks:[/size]Black eyes. Long straight black hair. Tall. Thin. Native American/French.

[color=#FF0000][size=150]~LOOK A LITTLE CLOSER~[/size] [/color]
[size=150]Personality:[/size]
Prefers black/dark colors. Plays a red Fender guitar. She is perceived as the weird girl, always in black. She's a loner, more at home hiking in the woods than hanging out in a mall. She feels she'll never fit in or be special, and secretly this bothers her. Yet if you some how got to know her you would find someone who is Loyal. Fierce. Selfless. Even Noble, courageous and true of heart, Salem is a true warrior. I two more words you need to know about her- Loves food. She's afraid of falling in love and guards her heart carefully. She doesn't have many but her few frinds she guards closley and won't flinch if someone is mean to her but mock her friendsand you mightnot have a head.strong-willed, opinionated, tough, private, brave, and sweet
[size=150]History:[/size]
Her mom died when she was nine. After that her father blamed everyone but himself for her death, including Salem. Soon everything he did was about work, leaving no time for his daughter. Feeling cut off, very a lone, and hated Salem built up a barrier around herself and the rest of the world. She develpoed a hate towards her father, only trusting her older brother and her dog Peppy. Peppy or as she sometimes called him Pepsi, was a large black greman shepard Newfoundland mutt. How loved her and protected he. Her older brother Sam was almost the complete opisite of her, happy, popular, and accepting. Sam like everyone and everyone liked him, well minus their father. When their father was gone away on trips, which was almost always, Sam and Salem would skip school and put fresh roses on their mom's grave and then head out for ice-cream. But that all changed about three years ago, when Sam sighned up to be in the armed forces. It was a year later when Salem skipped school again for the first time in a year. Only this time to put roses on two graves. Red for her mother and white for her brother. Her dad didn't even com home for the funeral, he just left her a message saying he was sad and sorry. But unlike her mother's death her brothers  chnged her in a different way. Now she understood she couldn't hide from the world, she was ready to face it and was about to. She stood up from her brothers and mothers graves and was walking down the street toawrds the ice-ceam shop. Five minutes later it was dark out and she headed toawrd her house. But she never made it home...
[size=150]Favorite dessert:[/size]
Three words: chocolate cream pie.
[size=150]Hobbies:[/size]
I love jamming on my electric guitar. It's fun to play songs I know, and I like making up my own riffs, too. Art is another hobby I've had since forever. I've carved wood, sandstone, and I also like going out into the forest with a pad and pencils to sketch the beautiful scenery around town.
[size=150]Favorite wild animal:[/size]
I love wolves, of course, but I think polar bears are incredible, too. They're so independent and resourceful, and they actually spend most of their time hunting in the ocean! I really hope everyone realizes how extraordinary they are, because their habitat is disappearing every day and it's getting harder and harder for them to survive.
[size=150]Crush:[/size] open
[size=150]Boyfriend:[/size] nope
[size=150]married:[/size] nope
[size=150]childeren:[/size] not for a while.
[size=150]Other:[/size]Wow that was super long.... sorry I kinda got carried away.

door color: black

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U7t42bI57SQ/UPgkxxHUrVI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/zZSn2bHeFgs/s290/jamied.jpg[/img]

[color=#FF0000][size=150]~ON THE OUTSIDE~[/size][/color]
[size=150]Name: [/size]  Xavoir Fletcher but you can call me X
[size=150]Gender: [/size] Male.

[color=#FF0000][size=150]~LOOK A LITTLE CLOSER~[/size] [/color]
[size=150]Personality: [/size]
Independent. Resourceful. Helpful. Heroic.Protective.Loves food. Caring. Blustery with a heart of gold.Fun loving.Sweet. Charming, brave. caring, strong willed. Sprightly. Brave. Determined. Heartfelt. He is friendly and kind hearted, loves to joke. But if you threten him or anyone else poof say good bye.
[size=150]History: [/size]
Xavoir has a natural affinity for animals, having grown up around critters all his life. His single mom is a veterinarian. He has learned to be fairly selfsufficient, due to his mom frequently being called out on emergencies, but he's confident in himself and others. HWere his dad is? He doesn't care or want to know. AS his mom isa vet they adopted a stray puppy they found. That little puppy he found has grown up and she loves to play tug of war with the other pationts. She's a large mutt with silver fur and bright gold eyes. Because of hereyes X speculates that she's part wolf, but he doesn't care.
[size=150]Secret talent:[/size]
I'm a very good cook, if I do say so myself. Dad taught me a lot, and now I'm usually the one who makes dinner! Cooking is such a creative process. You've got a whole variety of ingredients that can become anything at all, and it's up to the cook to choose a combination and make something new. I'll admit to a few failed experiments - although Storm ate them - but I'm always learning, and I've come up with some really delicious recipes.
 [size=150]Favorite Animal:[/size]
 My favorite is the white Bengal tiger. extremely rare. I think the more people who know about them, the more people will want to help save their habitats and protect them. My other favorite are birds of prey like hawks, eagles and ospreys. Their eyesight is unbelievable! They can spot their prey far below as they soar through the air, and nocturnal predators like the owl can see clearly in the middle of the night. And did you know the bald eagle can have a wingspan of eight feet?
[size=150] Favorite dessert:[/size]
That's easy - chocolate-chip cookie-dough ice cream. Chocolate chips, cookie dough, ice cream. . . what could be better? :-D
[size=150]crush: [/size]Open
[size=150]girlfriend:[/size] nope
[size=150]married:[/size] nope
[size=150]childeren: [/size]not for a while
[size=150]Other:[/size] not really

door color: red

-Storm

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-03 19:57:55 — Link

Name: Jayce Ferdinand

Kind:  Werewolf

Looks: 5'8" slightly tanned broad-shouldered male, rather muscular from physical activity. Has thick dark hair and matching eyes. When transformed into a wolf, he appears to be dark gray with white paws and a white underbelly.

Wears: For casual clothing, he usually wears a comfortable white cotton tank top with khaki shorts and white sneakers. For more proper attires, he wears a simple, crisp white polo shirt, dark trousers with a belt and black shoes.

Personality: Jayce is a man of little words and would rather observe the scene and think of his own solutions. He is still approachable, and gives off a 'big brother' vibe for those who seek him out. He will only open up to the most closest of bros or to his romantic interest.

Door color: Gray

Bf/gf: None, and still recovering from a long time heart break

Other: cookies rock

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-06 01:03:42 — Link

All accepted but storm for she's missing something important:

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-06 17:47:30 — Link

((Who will start?))

• Aaliyah
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-07 21:04:57 — Link

Who ever pleases.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 05:07:50 — Link

Can i join

Name: Alex

Kind: Werewolf

Looks: Shes a medium hight with bright green eyes and Honey brown hair and is tanned she wearstank tops

with high shorts and if she can bare feet

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 05:26:38 — Link

Wolf: Black with glowing green eyes

Personality: Alex is shy and kind girl she tends to stay away from other people

Door colour: Blue

B/GF: None and open

Other: Has a pet cat called Smoky

(Sorry about seperating the form)

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 05:38:06 — Link

cookies rock

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla