Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < 18+ Threads

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:04:33 — Link

I have a new suggestion! Gosh, ideas everywhere.

You asked everyone's birthday when they registered. So I think that as soon as they turn (or if they were already more than) 18, Users should be able to see mature threads. There would be a box below the title box "mature thread: Yes [] No []".

You could hide them in the user control panel if you're 18+ (in case adults don't want to see mature stuff)

Or maybe users wouldn't need to be 18, they would only need to check the box.

Well you should still keep it child friendly, but I mean maybe threads where people swears? Actually I don't know where BK is hosted and if there's any rule about the age there, so I can't really say if it should be added or not.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:13:04 — Link

Thanks for suggestion!

We'll add this feature to our to-do listthough it won't have high priority, first priority is for game bugs now, sorry. I think to make it as a separate 18+ board and showing it by default to players who are 18+. Those adult players who don't want to read such topics just won't enter there.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:18:50 — Link

No problem. Locking, as you accepted it.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla