Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Contests / Giveaway Thread(s) && RE's?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 02:47:37 — Link

There are a lot of pet sites I've seen with Contest / Giveaway threads-- now it's certainly not something that would probably even need to be here right away {or at all, i dunno.}, but I think it's always nice to see the community giving to newer members {newbie giveaways} to help them get started, wishing chains, etc. It might be a nice edition for when the site starts to grow in members & other things--as for contests, I mean, who doesn't like a good contest now and again? We all need a good challenge haha. :P

Again, just a quick suggestion that I've seen around other sites that probably isn't a necessity, but hey, it could be interesting, y'never know. ♥

edit: Oh! I was also wondering if the site was planning for Random Events to pop up? If not, and if possible in the future-- that should definitely be a thing. I just love Random Events-- the more random the better! It'd be pretty neat to see some popping up as we travel around the site-- maybe a few rare Random Events, like some restoring Pet's Energy a few points or randomly boosting a stat or something like that. And maybe some that are just plain silly. Like a Roc flying into your window for no reason and dropping a few silver coins or something silly like that. x3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:13:43 — Link

Support! I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner. Thank you for suggesting this!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:26:49 — Link

Thanks for suggestion!

There's a separate board now for contests and giveaways.

Random Events will require quite a big amount of work. I can't promise that we will have time for developing this feature soon since we have a bunch of features planned for developing after the game goes out from the beta testing phase.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 04:31:51 — Link

Cool beans. ♥

And yes, I'm sure they would be! Completely understandable; that part was meant to be as sort of an "in the future when the site is all cozy" sort of thing. I realize the coding on Random Events would probably be a pain; especially when bugs are being worked out and such.

Anyways, thanks for checkin' it out anywho! c:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla