Boards < General < Help < How does sanctuary work?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 12:49:48 — Link

Okay, first off, I'm getting items I never bought, first an energy drink, then a nutpea...is that what sanctuary does? Not only gives full energy to pets but gives small gifts?

Sorry, just confused, also, why is there a 'quantity' for sanctuary?

and how come it says use once a day? For example, I used it 11:00pm and tried on 1:30am but I cannot use it until the time gets somewhat close to a certain time...

is there a time-based...thing to this sanctuary?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 19:36:42 — Link

1, The items are most likely from explore, Sanctuary doesn't give items. When you open chests on islands, they sometimes have items. Mostly those will be blueprints or invites, but sometimes you will also get Mutagens, Energy Drinks or stat enhancing items.

2, As for your sanctuary issue I'm not sure. It should be resetting every day at gametime midnight as far as I'm aware, so I don't know why it didn't for you. And the quantity I've been wondering myself. I'm guessing it's just cause it's coded similar to other useable things and it might have been too difficult to take that part out. But considering this is still beta I'm sure there are MANY other issues that need to be resolved before this and selecting the quantity doesn't hurt anyone.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 21:10:03 — Link

i didn't get the items from explore, weird thing is, i hadn't been epxloring, i just opened my inventory and first, there was an energy drink, then on next day...a nutpea, and i know, it is not epxlore cause first, as said, hadn't been exploring, secondly, i do pay attention to what i pick up since I only explore to collect specific items...

which is why its strange...

also, i live in Taiwan.

...but this 'strange' thing about Sanctuary, well, i'm not complaining, but I am curious. Also I was told you do get something from a sanctuary each day...but i had wanted to confirm it...but either ways, I kinda like this strange thing XD

but...would doing quests get you items? cause i know i had done quests...

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 21:54:10 — Link

So you mean you tried the Sanctuary at 11:00pm and  1:30am Taiwanese time? You need to check game time, which you can see above your username (it's GMT+3). It will reset at midnight GMT+3.

And yes, you can get items from questing. You can see if you got something through questing from your Reports. (Manor -> Reports) It would say something like this: 
Your pet gained 24 XP.
Your pet brought a trophy from distant travels: Marble.
You received 100

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 22:02:39 — Link

I know how to do that.

but here is the weird thing, they brought back only XP and money, no items, no energy drink or nutpea, and when I went exploring, I didn't get those items either...

...that's the really strange thing...

and yes what I am saying is legit true...

but to test it if works, I'll wait again tomorrow morning and if I get a wierd item, I'll tell ya.

also, can't spell your username sometimes, add me?

but yeah, first I refill energy at sanctuary, then a new items come snaking in...

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 22:03:50 — Link

...and iPad is terrible at typong on here...

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla