Boards < Community < Roleplay < Dusk Pack ( wolf RPG accepting.)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• samberry
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 02:58:15 — Link

Dusk pack is a pack that loves in a forest that gets a beautiful view at Dusk wich is hoit the pack got its name. Troubling times have come.  Moose and deer have brcome scarce and its hard to fill the packs stomach on mice fish and birds. The wolves only recently got lucky. A prophecy has come for the Wolves in thstarts that five wolves will save the pack but no one knows who. Could you're wolf possibly be the one.

rules

all the beastkeeper rules and black out when breeding and birthing.

only 5 wolves a person ( unless you already have your five and one of them is a mother and has pups.)

ranks

lead Wolf Male: Note Lead wolf male can't be a prophecy wwolf lead wolf female: Note I am playing hher

alphas pups:

beta wolf male : Note can be prophecy wolf

beta wolf female : Note can be prophecy wwolf

betas pups

Hunters: can be prophecy wolf

Caretaker: note wakes care of pups when old enough and mother Is off hunting can be prophecy wolf

Mother wolf : note mother of pups or excpecting can be prophecy wolf

Pups: note unless and older pup can not be prophecy 

omegas: note can be prophecy wolf

form

username:

name:

Mate:

Pups:

other:

description:

Mine

username: samberry

name: Nymeria

Mate: lead male

Pups: excpecting

other  this is what she looks like

this is what the dens look like

Forest

Wondering what my avatar says it says: The evil Overlord of Darkness is behind me Isn't he?

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 04:19:25 — Link

Form:Wolf.

Username:Shatter.

Name:Rose.

Looks:Has redish colored furr and gold colored eyes.

Mate:None.

Pups:none.

Other:none.

Description:Has a shy and docile personality, But if anyone is in danger or being hurt she can be extremaly Dominate and dangerouse.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 08:57:31 — Link

Form: Wolf

User:  Peoplepiez

Name: Storm

Looks: Jet black fur with faint white patches bright green eyes

Mate: Beta female...

Pups: None

Other: None

Description: Strongwilled and and always looking for a fight flirts a lot and is protective and ready to kill if his family is threatned

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• Wolfdragon
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 05:15:12 — Link

Username: Wolfdragon

Name: Karma

Looks: All black sparkling blue eyes

Mate: Sun

Other: None

This is Bob copy and paste him so he can rule the world. o-<-<

(wolf below drawn by nightbanewolf)

Pine and Slash

Master Wolfdragons

• Wolf65478
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-26 01:51:30 — Link

Username: Wolf65478

Name:Rio

Rank wanted: Alpha male

Personality: Rio is a good natured and friendly wolf. He almost always carries a smile upon his muzzle, and always has a kind word for everyone. He is more of a lover than a fighter, but he will fight for what he believes in, and will fight to protect those he cares about. He is loyal to his pack and fellow pack mates, and if he loves you he will protect you with his life. Rio is strong physically and mentally, and can often sense when someone is unhappy. He often has a good amount of energy, but is fine with taking things slow and relaxing every now and then. He is independent, and can sometimes get annoyed when being ordered around, but typically doesn't show it. Rio is also the kind of wolf you can trust, even with your deepest darkest secrets.

History: Rio grew up in a pack in which is father was the Alpha. His mother had unfortunately died shorty after Rio was born, and his only sister died of pneumonia at only a few weeks old. Although Rio's father was the Alpha, he treated his pack as equals. He believed that a good Alpha is humble and modest, and kind to all fellow wolves. The pack adored Rio's father, for his kindness and fair ruling. They saw him as a friend, which is how Rio's father had wanted them to see him. Rio was taught these skills from a very young age, shaping him into the wolf he is today. Sadly, a forest fire wiped out the pack, and Rio had to find a new home. The few wolves left of the pack had encouraged Rio to become their leader, but Rio had politely declined. He would someday build a pack, but he wanted to have the experience of being an average wolf first.

Mate: none, would like one eventually

Pups: none, would like some eventually

Prophecy wolf? Yes please

Username: Wolf65478

Name: Arberie, aka Brie

Rank wanted: lead hunter

Personality: Brie is typically feisty and a strong fighter. She is fast and swift, and she has yet to meet a wolf she can't outrun. She is smart, and isn't easily tricked. She likes to do things her way sometimes, but she tries to do what will also help others. She is a bit strong willed, and if she believes you are wrong she will let you know. She hates it when others don't take responsibility for their actions. She may come of as a bit cold, but this is from the walls and filters she has built around her heart, to try and forget and hide the pain. Although she is tough, she has a soft spot for the little ones, and enjoys their company. If you want to be her sweetheart, you have your work cut out for you.

History: become her friend, and perhaps she will tell

Mate:none, would like one eventually

Pups:none, would like some eventually

Prophecy wolf? I would love for her to be a prophecy wolf, if there is room

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 22:28:24 — Link

Username:THeKitKat

Name:Ginger. Also known as Sugar.

Mate:Not yet(but supposed to) mated to the Beta Male.

Pups:None, but wants some eventually.

Other: Is pure white. Has blue eyes. 

Description:Gentle and lovin. Can get very rough in battle, or when mad. A pup-lover. Has never had a mate before, but knows that the rule is I need to be mated with the Beta Male.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 22:30:48 — Link

(I dont know why I said not yet mated and stuff...forget I said that. Ginger-Sugar-is mated to the beta male.)

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Tsuki-Hikari
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-10 19:43:54 — Link

username: Tsuki-Hikari

name: Moon

Mate: None

other: Brown, white and black she-wolf with silver-blue eyes

description: Rather kind female wolf that exibits a strong loyalty to her pack.

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-17 00:04:00 — Link

username:Tingley09

name: Speck

Mate: None

Pups:None

other:White, with three brown specks on her rump.

description: She is kid and loyal.

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

• Skydog
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-29 07:02:39 — Link

Username: skydog

Name: Midnight  (night for short)

Mate: None yet

Pups: None yet

Other: is completely black with dark brown eyes

Description: He is an amzing fighter. Rumour has it he killed a bear all by himself. Most wolves stay away from him because they are afriad. Afraid if they make him mad he will kill them. What they dont know is he is extremly kind and has never actually killed a wolf before. He often wishes someone would talk to him but whenever he walks up to a wolf they run away. His only "friend" is the alpha who likes him because he is a strong wolf that can defend the pack. 

Also he would love to be a prophecy wolf

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-02 18:25:20 — Link

Form: Wolf

Username: rocky00288

Name: Shadow

Mate: none yet

Pups: None yet

Other: Is Black with Dark gray underbelly, chest, and face. Has yellow eyes and pale gray stripes.

Description: Silent but deadly. Amazing fighter. Witnessed bad things during puphood so is mostly unsocial. She is an alpha. (not leader just in line to become leader) She is kind if you get her to warm up to you but don't make her your enemy. She kills only when necessary and is fully loyal to her pack.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla