Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Looking for sky-blue dragon with decent stats

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-03 04:48:37 — Link

I don't care about the sex, I would like to have mostly black or green stats if possible, 1 or 2 reds are ok but not optimal. I do have pets in my sale tab that I'd be happy to trade if you want any of them, more than 1 is fine.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-14 15:16:57 — Link

I'm getting blue dragon here and there

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-16 08:23:22 — Link

Umm, blue & sky blue are different. Sky blue is under diluted, along with white, light-green (which I also want), silver, brown & gold.  AH, they call it sky blue in the skins list & diluted blue on the actual pet, a dragon like your Opalescent is what I want.

• Dragonmaster97
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-01 23:22:49 — Link

Can you PM me an example of one? I don't fancy spending stuff to research my blue dragon's genes to see if it's diluted or not, since I'm new and don't have a whole lot of money and/or vermillion.

Looking for level one male and female unicorns caught from the wild or obtained from the tutorial. PM me if you have one so I can check some other things, and if I like what I see then we can try to work out a deal for it. c: Though do keep in mind that I'm new here and don't have a lot to offer. x3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla