Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello friends

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• radicalhat
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-02 05:13:55 — Link

Obviously, I'm new here. You can call me Derek. This site is uber cool from what I've seen so far! I LOVE the art. The pets are super neat as well. 

I bet eventually I'll post my art on here and junk. But yeah, hi.

I'm pretty into cartoons in general, but especially Futurama and the Venture Bros. Well, Adult Swim in general really...My dream is to be an animator for them. I also like video games, but I don't really like Nintendo. Xbox games are the best. I have 6 fish, a cat, and 2 dogs. Sadly we're having to give away our dogs :( 

And yeah! I found this site on a list of pet sites and I thought it looked nifty keen. 

• Kris
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-03 12:54:56 — Link

Welcome to Beastkeeper, hope you have fun here. If you need any help or get confused about anything, feel free to toss me a mail & I'll do my best to help you. :)

I absolutely adore Futurama, lol. I'm pretty sad to see that they're being cancelled again. I'm looking forward to their last season, & hoping they can figure out a way to keep the series going after it's left comedy central (I've read some interviews that said they've been toying with the idea).

• radicalhat
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 00:25:07 — Link

Alright, I sure will if I get confused.

And yeah, it's really sad that it's getting cancelled again, yet tosh.0 gets another season...come on comedy central, you know better than this. Im pretty sure another station will pick it up though. It is pretty popular.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla