Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi from dancingonstars!!!!!!!! :D

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• dancingonstars
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-01 03:32:26 — Link

Hi!! I'm dancingonstars :) You can shorten it to whatever you want if you feel like it!! lol :D Umm, I LOVE fantasy animals so this is an AMAZING website!! I found out about it from deviantArt.com. One of my friends posted a journal about it and I decided to join! :D I apologize for smiley spam.....I love smilies so I use them a lot xD

I can't pick a favorite animal, but my 2 favorites are dragons and unicorns I think :) I've always loved these two fantastical creatures!! The dragons because they're awesome and the unicorns because my favorite animals are horses...lol :D 

I have at my house right now 3 dogs and 5 cats, but only 1 of the dogs and 3 of the cats are my parents' and mine.....my sister and her husband, own the other 4 :)

I LOVE Skittles! :D My hobbies are reading, drawing, and dancing :) I love to make people smile and laugh. I have an AMAZING boyfriend whom I love very much :) My favorite food is tacos. I am a HUGE fan of ice cream as well! lol :D Seriously, ice cream cures everything! lol :D

Sorry for all the info....I love talking so if you want to chat or add me as a friend please feel free!! I'm excited to have fun here! :D

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-02 04:51:47 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper dancingonstars ^_^

Seems like we have a lot in common; I love using smilerys, skittles, reading, drawing, and eating ice cream xD. I also want a dog but I can't get one since I travel a lot and getting someone to take care of it while I was gone would be a pain, or very expensive. Anyway, feel free to PM me about any questions you have or if you just feel like chatting.

See you around :3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla