Boards < General < Help < Temple Guardians, is there a trick?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-28 01:43:34 — Link

Is there a trick to defeating temple guardians? In all the time since I've been on here I've fought & lost to most of them, even when I use my best stated pets. 

• Daweia
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-28 03:07:22 — Link

No real trick, just need to have pets with good genes, and GP helps too. :) The genes of guardians seem to vary too, so some may be easier to beat than others (though there's no way to tell this beforehand).

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-28 06:22:22 — Link

I've yet to win one. But my closest battle was fought with a GP pet. I imagine certain traits like Regeneration would be useful... Good luck!!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-29 22:53:12 — Link

I used to win them fairly regularly, and honestly it's not worth the trouble. The last few times I've beaten any, I've gotten nothing but worthless schemes! I usually choose not to risk the energy loss now.

Other than that, it's basically just luck and a really good pet.

• Chocoholic
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-03 04:36:19 — Link

I've fought five or six, and I've beaten one. I got a nice expensive blueprint which I can't use yet but am happy not to pay for, and some silver. But, after I learned that fighting a temple guardian and losing automatically expels you from the island even if you have some energy left, I've decided not to fight them unless 1) I've already retrieved everything I can from that specific island, 2) I actually have a good chance of defeating it based on it's level, and 3) I'm either already at less than five energy, or I have more than five energy beforehand.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla