Boards < General < General Chat < Member made Chatroom

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 11:27:06 — Link

I really like to chat live time with people from the sims I play on. so i decided to make a chatroom for Beast Keeper. If the chatroom is empty, stick around for a while. Someone's sure to come by at some point. :D  The chatroom is hosted on my private webpage.

Please note that the chatroom is an unmoderated chat. People can say whatever they wish at any time, post links to whatever they want. If you find another chatters content offensive, ignore them.

RULES OF THE BEAST KEEPER CHAT ROOM

1.                                                                               Disturbing the Peace

Beast Keeper has combat. But we don’t expect players to outwardly go around picking fights with other players in a manner that incites hatred or malice from the encounter. Repetitive messaging of a player to disturb their playing experience is expressly forbidden.

1. Harassment

Given the game that Beast Keeper is, harassment can take on many different faces within the game itself. Communicating or behaving in such a manner that is coarse, intimidating or threateningly, or anything else that may cause annoyance or alarm can be constituted as harassment.

1. Disclosure

People within Chat are entitled to a bit of privacy when playing this game. Their genders, age, sexual orientation, personal preferences, religion, real life locations are their own to keep. You may not share any information about them with other people in or outside of the game unless it is made public on their profiles.

1. Intolerance

The members of chat come from many walks of life and lifestyles. Actions that marginalize, defame, or belittle individuals or groups inhibit the playing experience and exchange of ideas within the community as a whole. The use of derogatory or demeaning language or imagery in reference to another player’s religion, race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, or sexual orientation is never allowed within Chat.

http://bkchat.calimshan.com/

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-27 16:20:55 — Link

Haha I made a Xat room- like the old one- but it didn't catch on. I'm excited to see yours. I'm on my iPod right now which isn't smart enough to work the chat but I'm bookmarking this! We need a live chat!! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 22:44:28 — Link

Yes we do.

• GypsyV
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-28 12:17:49 — Link

Dang says it doesnt work on mobile

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-28 23:15:06 — Link

Hmm any suggestions for a different chatroom then?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-29 06:53:03 — Link

Oh a mobile one would be nice. I don't know of many mobile systems.
What sort of device is it on? Can it run flash/java? That will make a big difference I bet.

Also I'm online :)

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-29 08:04:16 — Link

nightingale, do you still have the link to the xat chat? the chatroom i currently use, is java, which is why it won't run on most tablets and phones. However flash would.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-30 05:54:22 — Link

Yeah :)

http://xat.com/beastkeeper

Is it okay if I add your rules to it?

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 06:49:42 — Link

By all means go right ahead. The rules are from the Rigganmore community (My sim).

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-30 07:12:54 — Link

Wonderful! I shall add them. I'm in the process of moving and will be sparsly online but to do dalies and look at forums until about a week from now. I'll keep checking back though! I'll see if I can figure out how to update it tomorrow. I was always so bad at working Xat and it hates my home connection (I'm at home while I wait to move into my new apartment and we live in a very rural area). But once I'm settled I'll be on a lot more :)  I miss the 'ol days. Gave me something to do.

Thank you so much! :)

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 07:38:28 — Link

not a problem. if you need help on the xat chat i'll be more than happy to help you mod for it.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-30 20:25:35 — Link

<p>Of course! When we are on I will make you an admin :)</p>

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-31 09:40:15 — Link

fantastic!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla