Boards < General < Help < Needing help

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 09:14:45 — Link

My breeding offer button for one of my dragons isn't lit, Why? 

And sometimes I can't breed my females even thosays my female can but when I click on a male, it says it's not possible, why?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 10:04:41 — Link

My guess would be that the dragon's energy is at 0. Since they need one energy to breed, the button is greyed out when they have no energy left. 

I don't know, this is nothing I have ever encountered before. It would be great if you could give more detail there.. Which dragons did you try to breed, what did you click, did both have enough energy, etc. One thing I *could* imagine might be that if you want to breed a female with a public male, when you decide to use that dragon someone else might have just used up his last energy, so when you click him, he has no energy left and therefore can't breed with your female. This is pure speculation though, hard to say with no details. 

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 10:32:35 — Link

I wanted to breed s dragon like any other dragon, and my dragon had energy but the button is grey out.

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-27 16:08:17 — Link

Is he on quest? Exploring? Battling? In trades? If he is busy then he won't ba shown as available to breed. But like Timain said... More details do we can help you figure it out.  

Step by step list out your process. Show us what buttons and exact links to dragons. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 16:21:13 — Link

he was on nothing, but I got it fixed now, thanks

• micandra
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 15:47:05 — Link

I want to breed my own pets. The breeding offer leads to create a lot. I don't want an outside breeding. I bred my pets before, why not now?

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 17:52:36 — Link

I'm sorry, what? I can only tell you that it is possible to breed your own pets with each other - you actually should have done one breeding during the tutorial.

please give specifics where you run into a problem and possibly we can help you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-30 20:50:27 — Link

<p>Micandra- Make sure the female is your active pet, not the male. Click the Breed button on her page and scroll down to see your males. But as Timain said, more details please!!!</p>

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Spottedleaf321
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-23 03:07:13 — Link

I dont even see the breed button... where is it?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla