Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < perhaps custom skins as part of genetics for breeding?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 05:38:41 — Link

not sure if someone asked already, but maybe it would be nice to have offspring have a chance to have one of their parent's custom skins, like just incase cause maybe not everyone can buy a custom skin or rainbow jar and stuff and it wouldn't be quite fair to leave them out on it, right?

but also to maybe prevent custom skins loosing its name and touch, perhap we can decrease the percentage of an offspring getting the custom skin, like its almost a rare chance the offspring may get its parent's  custom skin.

just a suggestion

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-27 06:55:32 — Link

No support. Many skins are user created. And some wish to have their skins remain unique or in their possession. This would become crazy with artists rights- especially if the offspring was from a skin someone had made or made themselve and the breeding was with another person or a request in breeding trades. 

As for Rainbow Jars there are ways to get them without gold. You can search for them in trades, find them on rare occasions in tmaps plods, and buy them from shops on the island as well. If they weren't rare then they would not be as unique or worth it. Custom skins show that you have bough/earned it in some right and have created a unique skin or used a skin that has been set public by a generous artist. 

In theory it is a nice idea to make them more special. But in practice it does not work well with artists rights or wishes of the parent of the custom skinned baby if it was an outside breeding. 

(Sorry for spelling. My phone has a sick and twisted mind with autocorrect. I fixed what I found).

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-27 06:57:07 — Link

yeah but i can't find rainbow jars, and i can't get gold

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-27 07:18:56 — Link

You haven't been here very long. Give it time. Takes many of weeks, or even a couple months. If it were then it would not be fun in the long run and would lose its luster. 

Because the site isn't set up for people to donate yet we all essentially have equal chances at getting gold. Everyone can get Gold, there are plenty of ways. 

Rainbow jars are meant to be hard to find or else they would not be rare. They are probably the rarest item that people want besides the expand stable scroll. And some people could care less. 

Please check the FAQ for more info about gold coins. I'm mobile and cannot link you. I also explained some about them in your other thread. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla