Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Homestuck *3*

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 22:04:59 — Link

I was wondering if I was the only homestuck on BeastKeeper?

Because let's face it, we have the best fandom. SO WE'LL CONQUER BK!

H3H3H3 TH1S THR34D IS 4W3SOM3.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 00:21:39 — Link

Hello There

I Would Like To Take The Time To Inform You That You Are Most Certainly Not The Only Homestuck Here

Oops, Kanaya moment over. {Patron troll, woo!}

Haha, nah man I am sooooo homestuck. Best thing ever. I love it so much. <3 Got a Hero of Space hoodie && a Hero of Breath jacket && Roxy's shirt for Christmas because I quite nearly begged for them haha. Let me say they are the most comfortable of the clothing. It was well worth it. lD

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:14:33 — Link

Yay! I don't know why, I thought you could be an homestuck when I saw your introduction thread. And you are!

Well did you know Homestuck was based on the second zodiac? The one that's based on the recent 2011 earth's turn or something like that. So your patron troll may or may not be Kanaya.

That was proven when Calliope and Caliborn appeared. They're on the new zodiac, not the old.

Though unless with homestuck related stuff, people are focussing on the old one, us homestuck should focus on the other.

I'm a seadweller in both cases, but I'm Feferi in the normal zodiac while I'm Eridan in the new one. I like to think we can choose, though I'd rather take Eridan. I don't know, not an huge Fef fan. CAUSE THOSE ARE MY UNITED STATES OF WWHATEVVER!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:56:22 — Link

Haha, really? Well, you were correct, I most certainly am. :3

Aaaaah really? Oh. I actually wasn't aware of that, that's pretty boss. I just checked now, and I am still in fact a Virgo, haha. In both the old && new zodiac. Kanaya seems to be stuck with me~ (:

How neat, haha! I was wondering what Callipe && Caliborn represented-- never really looked into it, just assumed they were simply new characters. Look at me gaining all this knowledge.

Mm, it doesn't effect me either way. My date is like midway into virgo either way, so I'm pretty much settled on virgo no matter how much the earth wants to tilt on its axis. x3 And haha, neat! I actually rather like Fef, she's a cutie. Also because cuttlefish. :'D Cuttlefish ftw. And ehehehe, Eridan. I love Eridan, he is incredibly silly. <3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 02:58:14 — Link

Haha. Yes, C&C(Calliope/Caliborn) are a zodiac too! I've a friend born at the limit of Vriska and C&C. So she is Calliope, Caliborn and Vriska at the same time. 

And yes! Eridan is amazing!

What do you think of Tavros? I think he's quite cute, but some of my friends don't like him at all. Poor little Tavros. Well everyone can have their fav' characters and most hated characters too! But how can someone not like tavros? x)

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:34:14 — Link

I've never actually read Homestuck, but it looks interesting.

Where do I find it?

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:37:33 — Link

@ Mie ; Oh, it is!

You can find it at mspaintadventures.com

It's a very, very long read. But so, so worth it when you get past Act 1 and really get into it. ♥

&& aaaah, how fun! Haha, I'm like a few days away from being a Leo. I'm almost dissappointed. I love Nepeta. xD

He is~ Silly wizard.

Tavros is an adorable little glubber. ; v ; He's just one of those characters I feel like you just can't hate no matter how hard you try because he's just adorable. He could probably just kill everyone and I'd still be like, 'sob you adorable murderer i love you'. He's not exactly my favorite troll, to be honest, but he's still a cutie pie and I love him. xD

I love Equius and Nepeta really. They're like, my BrOTP. And Equius is so underappreciated poor baby. /pets him ; A ;

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 13:19:22 — Link

Shhh Mars, don't scare Lumiesque! Get past act 2, and your life will be colorful (splash of paints everywhere. Unless if it isn't PAINT) 

x) I like Equius, he's not my fav troll at all but I don't hate him. And of course I like Nepeta, although I'm not a RP fan.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Ariento
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:47:32 — Link

Sup, yet another homestuck here. Thanks for the info about the new zodiac! According to that one, I'm a saggitarius, not a capricorn. Aw yiss. Zahhaks > Makaras in my book.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:57:34 — Link

x) I still prefer Makaras more than Zahhaks, but congrats then if you're happy with it! And welcome to the crazy blazy thread of the ham steak X3

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Ariento
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:52:24 — Link

Everyone is allowed to like who they want. So you are free to love Makaras, and I am free to love Zahhaks.

And thank you! My sister is a homestuck too, I've convinced her to join soon.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 14:19:10 — Link

That's what I said two posts earlier, haha.

Yes! We need more crazy grubs here.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• russiaaph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 11:13:44 — Link

well um.. I am uh.. what you call a Hetastuck

We dont want children who cant play nice da?~

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 12:30:29 — Link

Haha x) Well, I watch hetalia too. (Italia is so cute :3) 

4N1W4Y W3LCOM3 MY FR13ND

*licks the new person*

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:43:34 — Link

"...My sister is a homestuck too, I've convinced her to join soon."

It worked ^^

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla